OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If I remember correctly, the ASGs and supernaturals (teal colorway) had inserts with heel zoom. The black/gold elites had heel zoom, and the superhero elites were the only colorway with heel and forefoot zoom.

If I remember correctly, the ASGs and supernaturals (teal colorway) had inserts with heel zoom. The black/gold elites had heel zoom, and the superhero elites were the only colorway with heel and forefoot zoom.
This is exactly correct

Got these bad boys for retail...DS!

Last edited:
La Fitness Torrance. although i recently picked up the XI black space so that will be it for a minute. gonna rest my IVs for casual now

Last edited:
What are the going rates for the Bhm and the xmas lights? Been trying to get rid of them but only getting offers around retail or less. I thought they were more than that

What are the going rates for the Bhm and the xmas lights? Been trying to get rid of them but only getting offers around retail or less. I thought they were more than that

Ya, non-retro Kobes as a whole went down in value

Any pair of 8s actually. I like using mines with my lebron 11 insoles bc I like full length zoom. And this prolongs the life of the original lunarlon insoles bc I end up not using it.

I've seen 2 separate pairs go for under $180 in size 13 on eBay in the last year.
​Repped for the response. I missed out on a pair a couple days ago and am disappointed. They were PADS but the guy didn't post pictures of the soles and I always check to see if the 3m is damaged at all. I asked for the pics, he sent them and just as I got them, the item sold.

They were like 150 and the only way they looked worn was by a little bit of sock lint on the liner. I was able to double on the Purple gradients lately for under 100 and all I need is the sulfurs to be content with the 8's

I thought they did at some point, around when the gumbo options came out. But now i'm not so sure. its been awhile.

Any sites where i can possibly get something that looks close to the 2nd pair of laces for the prelude 8s? Or anywhere for the actual laces themselves? Thanks in advance.

Finally found a pair of Venice Beaches at a decent price on Goat. I have been looking for these for the longest. I need the playoffs tho, those are my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom