Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

F16BFE6D-FC39-44EE-84F9-C65627915AFB.jpeg

I like how Nike basically gave up using (barely) premium materials on the back half of the shoe. It was one of the redeeming qualities of the 4.

called a bunch of stores on the launch locator and many still said not getting them.

Palisades Mall unsure if they are getting men's sizes. Only kids came in.

Garden State Plaza not answering their phone which is insane to me

Called my HOH and they do not have the release procedure but the app says 1st come 1st serve. I’ve never done 1st come 1st serve, can you get multiple sneakers or is it just one per person? CTC are my 1st choice but I really want the Lucky Charms as well.

Called my HOH and they do not have the release procedure but the app says 1st come 1st serve. I’ve never done 1st come 1st serve, can you get multiple sneakers or is it just one per person? CTC are my 1st choice but I really want the Lucky Charms as well.
You can get one pair of each style

Last edited:

It really depends on the HOH manager. But usually one of each cereal flavor.

Can anyone compare the size/fit to the Kobe NXT(not 360, the model from 2yrs ago)

I wander from size 11-11.5. I tried on a kyrie and the 11 definitely felt narrow, but never having a kyrie I'm not sure if they stretch out.

No problem. I have narrow feet so I can deal with breaking in a tight shoe (like those Kobes), but when they're too short then it becomes a problem. I tried a 14 and 15 when the Kyrie 4s first came out and the 15s were just too big and sloppy. 14 only leaves about 3/8 inch of room in front of my big toe. I'd love to have a 14.5

Back
Top Bottom