Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

First thing I noticed when I opened my DOTD pair. Box label says TV PE 1, so hopefully Nike continues to release some PEs in GR numbers like this.

02F29CEE-4EFC-45A8-A03D-0A7F10B745D7.jpeg

Last edited:
I just got mad at Nike all over again going back through the last few pages.

Kyrie learned from LeBron in terms of having all these nice PE's and not giving anything to the fans of your shoes.

DOTD gone in 9.5 from most HOH? FTL.com pump faked me still showing it available until adding to cart...

Copped. Not sure if I regret it or not yet lol

A few days removed and I 100% love this shoe! The shade of orange they went with is what make it, contrasts beautifully with the black. I almost wish the skeletons were left off but for a kick im only going to break out during the Halloween season these are really awesome. Got a lot of compliments from non-sneakerhead coworkers today.

First Kyrie 4's are the DOTD :nthat:, so these TV PE 1 editions give Nike the green light to tag an extra $10 ?

Attempted to cop the CTC's but foot locker is pump faking.

FTL canceled my DOTD order. I placed it right when they dropped too. Did this happen to anyone else?

yeah they cancelled me too. wonder if they were put up in error. I was also surprised to see my local FTL have them on shelves. They arnt an HOH and I thought those were the only places getting them.

Had to order those DOTD Kyries from PDB, was super salty I couldn’t get the cereals over here and I’ve been looking for a Halloween themed sneaker for ages (skeleton AF1 doesnt do it for me)

Back
Top Bottom