Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

So u have to have the coupon before the sale starts cause they wont have any to give out the day of? Just aski.g cause I live 4 Hrs away from closest nike outlet and wont be goo. By 1 til the 31

So u have to have the coupon before the sale starts cause they wont have any to give out the day of? Just aski.g cause I live 4 Hrs away from closest nike outlet and wont be goo. By 1 til the 31

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Some stores used to (and some still do) give out the coupons the day(s) of the sale... just to anyone in the store that day, usually.  However, this doesn't happen everywhere, and I wouldn't count on it.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Some stores used to (and some still do) give out the coupons the day(s) of the sale... just to anyone in the store that day, usually.  However, this doesn't happen everywhere, and I wouldn't count on it.

Originally Posted by phunkyfreesh

Are most store stingy with the couphons. I dont wanna go in and ask and then get rejected
They have been more stingy recently.  It's completely hit or miss.  Some employees don't care... some managers don't care... but the ones that do care would be very tough to score one off of.

Originally Posted by phunkyfreesh

Are most store stingy with the couphons. I dont wanna go in and ask and then get rejected
They have been more stingy recently.  It's completely hit or miss.  Some employees don't care... some managers don't care... but the ones that do care would be very tough to score one off of.

jus got a coupon, but i doubt my local store is gonna have anything worth while 'cept maybe some elite socks and some shorts or sumn'. seems like they've had the same shoes for years...

jus got a coupon, but i doubt my local store is gonna have anything worth while 'cept maybe some elite socks and some shorts or sumn'. seems like they've had the same shoes for years...

Thanks to my boy for hookin me up with 2 full coupon sheets
pimp.gif

Bout to go H.A.M. at the outlets..ELITE SOCKS!!!

Thanks to my boy for hookin me up with 2 full coupon sheets
pimp.gif

Bout to go H.A.M. at the outlets..ELITE SOCKS!!!

I hope I can get a coupon, I could use some new running shoes/apparel. If I don't get one though it's cool

I hope I can get a coupon, I could use some new running shoes/apparel. If I don't get one though it's cool

Superblytrife, what day are you going to Memphis and the clearance outlet? Just curious, my wife has been wanting to go back to Memphis, thinking about going up there Sunday

Superblytrife, what day are you going to Memphis and the clearance outlet? Just curious, my wife has been wanting to go back to Memphis, thinking about going up there Sunday

yo if ur name is B Toran, H Wang, F Tuning Or W Dair.. PLEASE email me or pm me ur address.. when i Tried to contact ya back for ya address ur email address were invalid... hit me up asap!!!

yo if ur name is B Toran, H Wang, F Tuning Or W Dair.. PLEASE email me or pm me ur address.. when i Tried to contact ya back for ya address ur email address were invalid... hit me up asap!!!

Back
Top Bottom