Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

Connect might have fallen through so now I'm not sure if I'm getting a coupon, can anyone help me out, ill pay postage

Connect might have fallen through so now I'm not sure if I'm getting a coupon, can anyone help me out, ill pay postage

whats the best day to go for these sales?

do they have everything theyre gonna have out on the first day or is it better to wait til saturday or something

whats the best day to go for these sales?

do they have everything theyre gonna have out on the first day or is it better to wait til saturday or something

I talked to employees at the outlet by me and he said stop by on thursday and he'll give me some coupons
pimp.gif

I talked to employees at the outlet by me and he said stop by on thursday and he'll give me some coupons
pimp.gif

WILLIAM DAIR PLEASE PM ME IF U STILL WANT UR COUPON... U DID NOT POST UR ADDRESS.... IF U PM ME OR EMAIL ME TODAY OR TOMORROW WITH UR ADDRESS I WILL EXPRESS UR COUPON TOO U SO U GET IT BY THURSDAY MORNING....

EVERYBODY ELSES COUPON HAS BEEN SENT OUT ALREADY......

WILLIAM DAIR PLEASE HIT ME UP ASAP IF U WANT UR COUPON UR EMAIL ADDRESS ISNT WORKING AND U DIDNT LEAVE A ADDRESS!!!!!

WILLIAM DAIR PLEASE PM ME IF U STILL WANT UR COUPON... U DID NOT POST UR ADDRESS.... IF U PM ME OR EMAIL ME TODAY OR TOMORROW WITH UR ADDRESS I WILL EXPRESS UR COUPON TOO U SO U GET IT BY THURSDAY MORNING....

WILLIAM DAIR PLEASE HIT ME UP ASAP IF U WANT UR COUPON UR EMAIL ADDRESS ISNT WORKING AND U DIDNT LEAVE A ADDRESS!!!!!

Check eBay folks. I had to grab mine from there. Paid $6.50 and was guaranteed to be here by Thursday. That was yesterday though so you may want to hurry.

Check eBay folks. I had to grab mine from there. Paid $6.50 and was guaranteed to be here by Thursday. That was yesterday though so you may want to hurry.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Good looking out HOHlegend.  Appreciate the time and effort.

I didn't get one from HOHLegend, but I definitely agree!

I didn't get one from HOHLegend, but I definitely agree!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Thanks to my boy for hookin me up with 2 full coupon sheets
pimp.gif

Bout to go H.A.M. at the outlets..ELITE SOCKS!!!
Get a life, dude...

wink.gif
roll.gif
Don't hate Ronald McDonald..go back to cookin up your fries and serving your hamburgers..that's all your good for
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Thanks to my boy for hookin me up with 2 full coupon sheets
pimp.gif

Bout to go H.A.M. at the outlets..ELITE SOCKS!!!
Get a life, dude...

wink.gif
roll.gif
Don't hate Ronald McDonald..go back to cookin up your fries and serving your hamburgers..that's all your good for
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Havent got mine yet but thanks in advance. Much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom