**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

There's really no reason why that wouldn't work. Tags are the same and most stores accept no receipt exhanges for the first few weeks after Christmas

I only know stores like Marshalls and Ross do the no receipt needed policy but they have their own tags anyways. I highly doubt you could walk into any store with no receipt and get an exchange, but good luck to anyone who wants to try lol

I only know stores like Marshalls and Ross do the no receipt needed policy but they have their own tags anyways. I highly doubt you could walk into any store with no receipt and get an exchange, but good luck to anyone who wants to try lol
Actually have done this at multiple places before :lol: >D (Footstores, and at a nike outlet) only stores like nordys that have special upc numbers is where it gets tricky lol

I got a tech knit shirt that im gonna try and return without a receipt Hope someone takes it lol

What's the consensus on the Olympic uniforms NIKE made for the US? I like the boots. Hope they come out with a generalized version
Screenshot-2018-1-12 Rogers powered by Yahoo.png

They're the NIKE Gaiter Boot - bit pricey for my pocket :frown:

Last edited:
Thought these were white but its like a bone/white or cream..still looks nice regardless.
S/O to the person who linked the nordstrom :] been waiting for a sale on these.

Attachments

• 20180115_133724.jpg
    20180115_133724.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 75
I just got the repel jacket from the nordstrom link (thx btw whoever posted it), but I am not too impressed about it. It's kinda stiff to my liking, especially the inside lining. I guess it goes back.

I just got the repel jacket from the nordstrom link (thx btw whoever posted it), but I am not too impressed about it. It's kinda stiff to my liking, especially the inside lining. I guess it goes back.

Don't! I got that jacket in the bone color and it sucks up compliments lol

I use it strictly as an outdoor jacket as it is indeed a little stuff, so I take it off indoors. I have used it in heavy rain and it really does repel the water and stay dry.

Admittedly the price is a little too much if you dont have the money to blow.

If AV15 tee is considered tech knit, then yes it is TTS.

Is Tech Knit jacket the same fit as TF jacket?

I’m wondering the same for the Zip-up Hoodie... I think I’ve read that TK runs larger, so you go down one size. Is that correct?

What size you have cause I seen them in a 2x

I'm a M in non-cropped tech fleece pants, and I own an S for this one , which is cropped at the ankle, in grey/black

Look at the crotch area in the picture you posted--the cut of these pants results in a terrible diaper effect in the lower crotch/hip area, visible both front and back, even notable in Nike's official product pics. Big bummer really--everything else is perfect on these pants.

But do try them on if you can--maybe it won't be an issue on bigger sizes.

P.S. See here for how it looks on a model. Different colorway tho.

Last edited:
I'm a M in non-cropped tech fleece pants, and I own an S for this one , which is cropped at the ankle, in grey/black

Look at the crotch area in the picture you posted--the cut of these pants results in a terrible diaper effect in the lower crotch/hip area, visible both front and back, even notable in Nike's official product pics. Big bummer really--everything else is perfect on these pants.

But do try them on if you can--maybe it won't be an issue on bigger sizes.

P.S. See here for how it looks on a model. Different colorway tho.
The diaper butt on the model is horrendous

My outlet recently got black TF pants in for $100. Hoping consumers scoff at the price and they hit clearance for the low. Would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom