**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Know it might not be the right place, but does anyone have a lead on sub $50 Nike OTC65 pants in blue/large? Have the green/black and love them so far.
My OTC65 pants came in.  A bit thinner than I expected, and the pockets are shallow.  They're OKAY, and I'm going to keep them since I do want a lighter and thinner pant with very little branding.  Tiros from ~2011-2012 are still king for design, quality, and construction --- I just wish it had less branding/stripes.  The new tiros are worse in that department.  

My OTC65 pants came in.  A bit thinner than I expected, and the pockets are shallow.  They're OKAY, and I'm going to keep them since I do want a lighter and thinner pant with very little branding.  Tiros from ~2011-2012 are still king for design, quality, and construction --- I just wish it had less branding/stripes.  The new tiros are worse in that department.  

I definitely get what you mean. For me (living in the super humid south), I like the thickness. In terms of the pockets, they're zippered and hold my iPhone 6 with no issues so I'm good there. I ended up getting the blues with 25% off and the only thing I don't like it the zipper on the Achilles area...

My OTC65 came in as well. They are nice, but I'm returning mine. I sized up and the fit is still good, not too long. The polyester/spandex blend is nice. Ultimately, to me it's nothing special. 

Been holding off but will switch to Lululemon's Luxstreme stuff. That fabric is just much cooler to the touch.

My OTC65 came in as well. They are nice, but I'm returning mine. I sized up and the fit is still good, not too long. The polyester/spandex blend is nice. Ultimately, to me it's nothing special. 

Been holding off but will switch to Lululemon's Luxstreme stuff. That fabric is just much cooler to the touch.

Let me know how those hold up... I looked at Lulu stuff (love their metal vent tech tanks), but ultimately couldn't see myself spending $100+ on pants that pill notoriously quick. My girl has a bunch of their stuff and I've noticed firsthand how fast their newer fabrics seem to snag/pill...

Let me know how those hold up... I looked at Lulu stuff (love their metal vent tech tanks), but ultimately couldn't see myself spending $100+ on pants that pill notoriously quick. My girl has a bunch of their stuff and I've noticed firsthand how fast their newer fabrics seem to snag/pill...
Yeah definitely. Looking at the new Chill Pant, or the Surge Pant DWR. 

Some of the other stuff have negative reviews regarding the pilling. I havn't had any issues with mine, so fingers crossed.

My Medal Stand Dynamic Reveal jacket needs surgery after an encounter with some velcro yesterday :smh:.

Not sure what you're trying to say here but I was joking :lol:. The sleeve did get jacked up from some velcro but I'm not gonna do anything to try and fix it.
I mean that's really unfortunate because it's a dope jacket
Yeah it sucks :\. I've seen people say to use a razor to shave off the loose fibers but I don't wanna make it any worse. I knew I should've doubled up :lol:.

Saw a few grey tech knit shorts at my local TJ Maxx. Still a lil too much for me at $50 tho

Any of the Canadian forum guys find a good TK or TF find at a store like Winners or Marshalls?

Tech knit windrunner now 149.99 on ndc. Black size small only. Other 2 currently fsr

I just came here to post this... If you bought one during the clearance sale last week, make sure to get your price adjusted. They will adjust it to the $150 + 25% off... that would bring it down to $112.50

Next clearance sale it's on for that hasta windrunner
092dc6d5cff6f36d3d9696cc3dc7836c.gif

I really want a tech knit piece but the prices are insane imo. $60 shirts and $70ish shorts at my local outlet including 30% discount.

Maybe I need to go the Ross/marshalls route

Back
Top Bottom