OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Could've done individual orders to save in customs fees and still come out on top (even after shipping) but yeah, I wouldn't sweat it.

But I would however sweat that stain on the toebox tho :x

Hopefully with the five pairs you ordered, you can mix and match the best weaves.

I don't see any stains on any of my pairs.

Lighting can deceive...

Aside from the production date, there are [COLOR=#red]NO differences with the og pair[/COLOR] and this pair from dope factory.. Including the midsole.. My pair is dirty so I need to wipe it down and clean before I post a comparison shot.

:nthat:

-edit-
Could've done individual orders to save in customs fees and still come out on top (even after shipping) but yeah, I wouldn't sweat it.

But I would however sweat that stain on the toebox tho :x

Hopefully with the five pairs you ordered, you can mix and match the best weaves.

o_O

That looks to be just the random distribution of Flyknit, which is pretty much expected with these sporatic/multi-weaved colorways though... Unless you're referring to something else?

Last edited:
After going thru my pairs... Maybe just me with the lighting but color of the shoe is slightly... Very slightly darker Than the og Oreo 1...possibly 1 shade darker..

frown.gif
 would you guys say this is a new oreo 1.1 like the B/W or a late late restock

Last edited:
:frown:  would you guys say this is a new oreo 1.1 like the B/W or a late late restock

If you look at one of my photos above, the production dates was in 08/15-9/15..either this is a late reproduction of the Oreo v1 or the upcoming re-release of the Oreos v1

If it's not too much trouble, could you please also take a picture of what they look like during a thunder storm or while running with the bulls of Pamplona?

Aside from the production date, there are NO differences with the og pair and this pair from dope factory.. Including the midsole.. My pair is dirty so I need to wipe it down and clean before I post a comparison shot.

Interesting :nerd: This is why the lighting matters. The material itself looked much darker than the OGs in the pics last page, but as you noted in a later post, it's just very slightly darker. I'm excited to see these in person. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom