OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i cant believe i missed the 10.10.5, iv been checking inventory for the past two weeks every morning, fml i hate nike

This is an awesome custom. Pic via IG

I like the volted Flywire, not a fan of the tongue. I asked him for some info on his painting technique though.

My electric green Trainers should be delivered today so I'm hoping to work on them this weekend.

Last edited:
I like the volted Flywire, not a fan of the tongue. I asked him for some info on his painting technique though.

My electric green Trainers should be delivered today so I'm hoping to work on them this weekend.
keep us posted on how your project turns out.

I have a pair of the black/white trainers and I don't get all the hype. Id rather have my pair of white/black racers.

I like these better than the black/white. I would copp these but probably not for full price though. I'd much rather double up on the mc's if I'm gonna pay full price.

Last edited:
im so salty about this restock.... literally been contacting NDC everyday for the past two weeks for the Black/White Trainers.... are there any fellow NTers out there with a 10, 10.5 or 11 willing to help a dude out?
frown.gif

I like these better than the black/white. I would copp these but probably not for full price though. I'd much rather double up on the mc's if I'm gonna pay full price.
If you had a chance at these at retail, you would buy and you wouldn't bat an eye.  These were the toughest for me to find (and the last ones I found) and I got them for below retail ($117), but that was all luck and a good exchange rate. 

For people looking for the OG colors, half my OG trainers were from overseas.  It's really tough to find them all stateside.  The only ones I paid a premium for were Blue Glows and Sequoias. The other 4 were below retail (Red, Black, Volt, Orange).  But it's going to be tough to find them all now.

I would only double up on the black/white trainers if they were unpadded--the unpadded trainers spoiled me.  

agreed ive called and live chatted every week and they always told me it was sold out in a sz10. i even called this morning as soon as the lines were open. sold out lol. i just want ONE pair 

If you had a chance at these at retail, you would buy and you wouldn't bat an eye.  These were the toughest for me to find (and the last ones I found) and I got them for below retail ($117), but that was all luck and a good exchange rate. 

For people looking for the OG colors, half my OG trainers were from overseas.  It's really tough to find them all stateside.  The only ones I paid a premium for were Blue Glows and Sequoias. The other 4 were below retail (Red, Black, Volt, Orange).  But it's going to be tough to find them all now.

I would only double up on the black/white trainers if they were unpadded--the unpadded trainers spoiled me.  
I guess it's good that the trainers are my least favorite. or else I'd be in trouble looking for the ther other cw. LoL

For me: Lunar 1 & 2 > Racers > Trainers

I guess it's good that the trainers are my least favorite. or else I'd be in trouble looking for the ther other cw. LoL

For me: Lunar 1 & 2 > Racers > Trainers

Comfort wise I'd have to agree with you, but the trainers just have a different look that for some reason I like. But those chlorine racers got me on the hunt those are the only racers I'm lookin for atm. I don't have any lunars aside from chukka's and those are like pillows on your feet I must admit.

I have yet to try on a flyknit lunar :tongue:

Comfort wise I'd have to agree.

Looks wise I'd have to say Racers > Trainers > Lunar 2, 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom