OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Rocking these on my day off today :smile:

Edit: 2 pairs left size 12 on hash with additional 20% off
The block, oc cali

Last edited:
Oreos in 13 on ebay $150 free $6 ship GO

Last edited:
they were $130 + shipping at outlets like all the other racers...why you want a photo of that? lol
I was getting the price match(and I need proof) via nike, we did everything and lady changed the price to 199.99 then said let me confirm with my manger... Who said no... This happened 25 minutes after the call started...

Last edited:
Probably a really stupid question but I'm in a pinch at the moment trying to pickup flyknit trainers in a black/white cw and was wondering if you could size down on these? I've read conflicting reviews, some saying size up .5 and others saying size down .5. So if I wear a men's 8 could I squeeze into a size 7.5 and hope for them to stretch out or just wait to find my right size?

Probably a really stupid question but I'm in a pinch at the moment trying to pickup flyknit trainers in a black/white cw and was wondering if you could size down on these? I've read conflicting reviews, some saying size up .5 and others saying size down .5. So if I wear a men's 8 could I squeeze into a size 7.5 and hope for them to stretch out or just wait to find my right size?
I personally think going down .5 size wouldn't be a major problem. In the case they fit too tight you can always go sock-less or wear really thin socks.

I'd consider them TTS. You might be able to fit a 7.5 depending on how an 8 would fit. Don't expect them to stretch very much

I personally think going down .5 size wouldn't be a major problem. In the case they fit too tight you can always go sock-less or wear really thin socks.

I'd consider them TTS. You might be able to fit a 7.5 depending on how an 8 would fit. Don't expect them to stretch very much

Seriously appreciate the info! I have three pairs of racers in 8s that fit perfectly so I'm most likely going to hold out since I'm too nervous to spend $200+ on shoes that might not fit.

The wait for the release of new colorways for racers and trainers is getting tough. Hoping Nike releases the new racers like I've seen on IG over seas.

Seriously appreciate the info! I have three pairs of racers in 8s that fit perfectly so I'm most likely going to hold out since I'm too nervous to spend $200+ on shoes that might not fit.

The wait for the release of new colorways for racers and trainers is getting tough. Hoping Nike releases the new racers like I've seen on IG over seas.
I feel like racers stretch more than trainers, but you should definitely try them on in person if you have access to any colorway in a 7.5 just to be 100% sure.

Glad I waited on MC trainers... 20% off hash @ Cypress

it was only a matter of time, those MC trainers and all those other MC trainers have been sitting for about a month at $119. wondering how low they will go at the sleeper outlets.. as the weeks go by.. $50 maybe :x lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't say a steal, but a pretty good pickup considering prices are getting ridiculous. hard to tell condition on my phone, but they look pretty good!

Last edited:
I wouldn't say a steal, but a pretty good pickup considering prices are getting ridiculous. hard to tell condition on my phone, but they look pretty good!
Yea MC racer prices are part of what drove me to buy them. I refuse to pay those insane amounts and i wouldn't dream of holding my breath for a DS or PADS pair to fall into my lap in a price range that i would feel comfortable spending on my first foray into racers so i consider this a decent compromise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom