OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
it was only a matter of time, those MC trainers and all those other MC trainers have been sitting for about a month at $119. wondering how low they will go at the sleeper outlets.. as the weeks go by.. $50 maybe :x lol

Your logic is backwards. They are on hash because they sold so well. Other colors are slowly getting temporary sales but you won't see ~50 (excluding hash) for a minute, a la Lunar 1s

Last edited:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this photo has me really excited for the new purple colorway.

Fn NDC has a sz 12 in the lucid racers but every time I try to add in the cart it says someone else has already added it to theirs..

Total tease

Does anyone know if those purple racers will be sold in women sizes? Specifically a size 4/4.5?

Might wanna scoop one up for myself and the lady.

They are unisex. Just have to convert the men sizing to women's sizing but I don't believe they go as low as 4/4.5 sizes.

So I somehow got stuck on the nike UK website without knowing it, typed in flyknit racers and to my surprise the new purple colorway is for sale on their website. Only a matter of time before it's on the US site hopefully.

Edit: I realize this colorway released in Australia and other international areas but only saw non-nike store/website places to purchase. If it's been posted awhile sorry I just got excited for what that'll mean for USA customers like myself

Last edited:
So I somehow got stuck on the nike UK website without knowing it, typed in flyknit racers and to my surprise the new purple colorway is for sale on their website. Only a matter of time before it's on the US site hopefully.

Edit: I realize this colorway released in Australia and other international areas but only saw non-nike store/website places to purchase. If it's been posted awhile sorry I just got excited for what that'll mean for USA customers like myself
it certainly wasn't up there less than a week ago.  Exciting times.... I am waiting for this color way.  I only wish RRS would get it, but it doesn't seem they will.  

it certainly wasn't up there less than a week ago.  Exciting times.... I am waiting for this color way.  I only wish RRS would get it, but it doesn't seem they will.  

I find it weird that RRS aren't getting it since they allowed me to already pre-order the October 1st slated racer colorways. I also really want this colorway.

I've personally never dealt with RRS and only joined the VIP program because of this thread. However I have noticed a lot of people mention that their orders get canceled? Do you know if this happens often with preorders as well?

I've previously had both of my pre-orders from RRS cancelled on me.

Will probably never buy anything from there.

Hey there's a guy selling these size 10.5 flyknit trainer orange/blue new without box for only $100 in my local shoe group. If anyone wants let me know. Just looking out because this is a great price.

Would any of you guys trade some of your flyknits, either trainers or racers or a combo, for Kobe Masterpiece?

a couple things. your missing the size of the masterpeice and the condition

and i don't believe this is the thread to do all that.

I didn't mention size because it's open to everyone for answering.

"Do all that". What exactly am I doing?

It's a question dude

I didn't mention size because it's open to everyone for answering.

"Do all that". What exactly am I doing?

It's a question dude
lol, so this is just make believe?

yea, i would definitly trade two of my least favorite colorway racers that i got at outlets for some kobe ix masterpieces!!! :smile:

STEALL!!!!!

(in make believe tho)

Back
Top Bottom