OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't quote me on this but the flyknit may be a synthetic blend, bleach won't affect it. Again not 100% sure but I know the process used to add pigmente to the textile was a complex one as colors don't fade like they would a bleachable textile like cotton when washed repeatedly.

Don't quote me on this but the flyknit may be a synthetic blend, bleach won't affect it. Again not 100% sure but I know the process used to add pigmente to the textile was a complex one as colors don't fade like they would a bleachable textile like cotton when washed repeatedly.
bleach is a no no

RRS coming through with the cancels like most predicted.
Yup. Knew this was coming mine hasnt been cancelled yet but I said this last week!

What i dont understand is why the website is still selling a FSR...I know alot of people love RRS here but if they cancelling orders Id be upset... im at 0/2 and some here are at 0/4...

Last edited:
Can't wait to UNDS.

VIP membership at $1.99 per person, if they forget to cancel, thats $28 bucks? win win for them
I doubt RRS would do that on purpose to score $28.

I personally never had any issues with them.  
Hands down one of the best customer service because when I called them, they were nice enough to track down some shoes and shipped to my house for free.

For anyone who got cancelled on the University Red FK Racers from RRS, was this your first time ordering? Were your billing and shipping address the same? I remember the first time I ordered from them, the billing and shipping didn't match up and the order got cancelled a day or two later automatically.

I got a confirmation email with a shipping date of next Monday, the 21st. Am I good? I ordered like literally yesterday. Also, referring to the comment above, my shipping and billing address were the same.

Last edited:
For anyone who got cancelled on the University Red FK Racers from RRS, was this your first time ordering? Were your billing and shipping address the same? I remember the first time I ordered from them, the billing and shipping didn't match up and the order got cancelled a day or two later automatically.

This is my first time ordering from them. I haven't gotten a cancellation (yet) and my billing and shipping addresses are different. If I had it shipped to my home address in Canada it would have been 35.50 for the shipping plus they ship Fedex so I would pay duties on top of that.

So, just got mail from RRS with a receipt and a return label for the uni racers. Does this mean my order isn't going to get cancelled? For those of those with experience dealing with RRS, do they always send a receipt/return label before they send the actual package? Pretty confused.

Back
Top Bottom