OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
862713-401
BLUE TINT/ WHITE-BLUECAP
11/11

862713-300
ROUGH GREEN/ BLACK-NEUTRAL OLIVE-SEQUOIA 
12/9

526628-009
BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE
1/13

526628-608
UNIVERSITY RED/ BLACK-BRIGHT MANGO
1/27

526628-012
OREO 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
2/10

526628-405
BLUE GLOW/BLACK-YELLOW STRIKE 
2/24

526628-013
WOLF GREY/ WHITE-PURE PLATINUM-COOL GREY 
3/10

526628-100
WHITE/ WHITE-SAIL-PURE PLATINUM
3/24

526628-304
MULTI 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
4/7

526628-102
WHITE/ LEGION BLUE-MICA BLUE
5/19

526628-103
WHITE/COOL GREY-GHOST GREEN-WOLF GREY
5/19

526628-500
LIGHT VIOLET/DARK RAISIN-PLUM FOG-WHITE
5/19

526628-604
PEARL PINK/COOL GREY-BRIGHT MELON
5/19

Current Flyknit Racer Model Dates TBD below: 
526628-014 DARK GREY/ WHITE-BLACK-WOLF GREY 

I updated what NYC757 has put out, with the colors matching the dates.

^ thanks. do you guys have that list copied-and-pasted somewhere? bust it out every time lol.

For the runners in here...

I've run in the FKRs, and I love the forefoot Zoom in them. I recently purchased the Zoom Streak Flyknits, and I know they only have Zoom in the heel. For anyone that has run in both, which do you prefer?

Also, I've seen a handful Elite marathons wear the Streaks for their races. What's the benefit of Zoom only in the heel for a marathon? I'm a bit surprised that we don't see many FKRs worn by the Elites.

Going down? Lmao

You were saying?

Before the Nike v. adidas war claims another victim in the form of this thread, understand that the opinions and beliefs of NT only represent a (very) small market share and do not reflect those of the everyday consumer, in which both companies are always looking to capitalize on.

And also, earnings reports.

Carry on 
laugh.gif

dead these talks now please. we dont need this argument for the millionth time. neither of these companies are in trouble.

You were saying?
You wanna post numbers go ahead and post earnings reports buddy 

These charts are also misleading bc Nike split it's stock this year cutting the price in half

also you might want to use data from the same markets
Let's just call it "losing speed" lol
You must not be paying attention, I've never seen Nike release product the way it has in 2016. And there have been a TON of high quality releases. 

hmm can't get enough of this top-down view. i've been on the hunt for an olive pair of sneakers, but the ones i want are rare and overpriced. these will have to do. any expected release date?
Yep same here.. need a pair of olive colored kicks and honestly have been eyeing the UB olive color dropping.  The olive color racers look ok but honestly I need to try the UB and see how comfy they are

On another note, has anyone bought the Earth Tones from a reseller yet?  These eBay resellers are out of their mind @ $329

Earth Tones were not on my radar and I'm content with missing out. Blue tints and Olives are a must, however.

Yep same here.. need a pair of olive colored kicks and honestly have been eyeing the UB olive color dropping.  The olive color racers look ok but honestly I need to try the UB and see how comfy they are
how do you not own a pair of UBs yet?! at least 1 pair is essential IMO. i don't like the new gradient olives that are coming out. the 1.0 olives were what i wanted. too bad they were EU exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom