OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Year of the dragons are dope as hell..well there goes my chances at HOH Harlem/34th street..I have to make money and won't take off from makin my money to buy shoes..

Fools are crazy to wait almost a week..

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike KD4 Year of Dragon
(via @EricLu's weibo)

Wonder how limited these are gon be smh
Pretty much. So many of these colorways require so much effort to try and grab. I tried on the weathermans (14 pairs and was 15th in line), not even going to take a shot at the nerfs 
laugh.gif
. Hopefully these are produced in a somewhat reasonable amount.

Year of the dragons are dope as hell..well there goes my chances at HOH Harlem/34th street..I have to make money and won't take off from makin my money to buy shoes..

Fools are crazy to wait almost a week..

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike KD4 Year of Dragon
(via @EricLu's weibo)

Wonder how limited these are gon be smh
Pretty much. So many of these colorways require so much effort to try and grab. I tried on the weathermans (14 pairs and was 15th in line), not even going to take a shot at the nerfs 
laugh.gif
. Hopefully these are produced in a somewhat reasonable amount.

^^^ probably some joker already camping for Yeezys in a few months....seriously...this is what it has become.  white cement 4s and chloro AT1s I can pretty much depart the "game" save for a few random releases here/there.  Would be nice to think I can continue to add KD scoring title shoes each year but thats looking bleak at this rate.  Oh well

Reminds me of last year's CG 11 release- guy comes walking in like 5 min. after line broke up because no pairs are left.  Goes up to a few of the first few people in line- hands them about 6/7 hundred and calmly takes a couple boxes/bags of shoes off in the wind with him.  Had them camp/wait in line all night/night before to get his pairs.
laugh.gif

^^^ probably some joker already camping for Yeezys in a few months....seriously...this is what it has become.  white cement 4s and chloro AT1s I can pretty much depart the "game" save for a few random releases here/there.  Would be nice to think I can continue to add KD scoring title shoes each year but thats looking bleak at this rate.  Oh well

Reminds me of last year's CG 11 release- guy comes walking in like 5 min. after line broke up because no pairs are left.  Goes up to a few of the first few people in line- hands them about 6/7 hundred and calmly takes a couple boxes/bags of shoes off in the wind with him.  Had them camp/wait in line all night/night before to get his pairs.
laugh.gif

This shoe is going to die out all the GR colorways....

Good Job Nike.... you better have some damn good color coordinators to keep ppl interested....

This shoe is going to die out all the GR colorways....

Good Job Nike.... you better have some damn good color coordinators to keep ppl interested....

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I'm sorry I can't divulge too much information so as not to mess up my flow but I was only really out there for about 3 hrs total...

Ohh you must be the grown %%$ men trying to cut the line lol, you are def a lame...yall the reason they raffled off the line order in the first place, i hope u get a size 7 lolol

I'm sorry I can't divulge too much information so as not to mess up my flow but I was only really out there for about 3 hrs total...

Ohh you must be the grown %%$ men trying to cut the line lol, you are def a lame...yall the reason they raffled off the line order in the first place, i hope u get a size 7 lolol

Originally Posted by destroy1

I see you are quick to call somebody a lame that you dont know while hiding behind a computer screen but if you let somebody skip you in real life, don't do anything about it at the time, then about crying about it on the Internet you are not only a LAME, you are a #@+$%.

Originally Posted by destroy1

I see you are quick to call somebody a lame that you dont know while hiding behind a computer screen but if you let somebody skip you in real life, don't do anything about it at the time, then about crying about it on the Internet you are not only a LAME, you are a #@+$%.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif

I wonder if that will work with the Concords. Go with your money just in case, but bring 50 extra bucks to buy em off someone if they sold out.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif

I wonder if that will work with the Concords. Go with your money just in case, but bring 50 extra bucks to buy em off someone if they sold out.

Ok....

When I first saw China Lebron 9's I was like
eek.gif
.... Then I saw the MSRP and re-seller prices and said "No way Im paying three bills for those!!"
tired.gif

Then I saw KD IV YOTD and again I was like
eek.gif
  and I was also pleased with the idea of getting them for a more reasonable price...

Then the Weatherman and Nerf fiascos happened.... So Im getting my money ready to go for China Brons on friday as there are almost no chances to get the KD's at a decent price.... So paying retail for Brons will be cheaper than getting KD's at re-seller prices. What you think about that KD??

And yes, Im pissed off at KD for building up the hype on FB and Twitter for this ultra-limited non-accessible-to-everybody shoes
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom