OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

These took a while to break, but they are very decent hoopin shoes, especially for $95.

These took a while to break, but they are very decent hoopin shoes, especially for $95.

Anyone have any tips on buying tomorrow? Don't really buy shoes online but I would love to play some ball in these.
What would be the best shoe website to purchase at midnight tomorrow ? How is my chances purchasing it on my iPhone 4s at 3G speed haha

Anyone have any tips on buying tomorrow? Don't really buy shoes online but I would love to play some ball in these.
What would be the best shoe website to purchase at midnight tomorrow ? How is my chances purchasing it on my iPhone 4s at 3G speed haha

Originally Posted by vick the quick

You have a better chance of meeting Taylor Swift.

You have a better chance of meeting Taylor Swift.

Seriously it's gonna be that exclusive tomorrow for these shoes?! Even with lots of shoe stores online like "finish line, footlocker, eastbay , sports authority ) what site would be best? Any help is helpful

Seriously it's gonna be that exclusive tomorrow for these shoes?! Even with lots of shoe stores online like "finish line, footlocker, eastbay , sports authority ) what site would be best? Any help is helpful

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

What are they all there for and what time is Cherry Hill releasing them at? I was thinking of going over to Willowbrook HOH but they wouldn't answer the phone for anything before so I couldn't find out any info. I can imagine that Willowbrook would prolly be the same as Cherry Hill so idk. Looking like its gonna be a luck or bust come midnight tomorrow on NDC
ohwell.gif

Yea thats y i never call on the phone for release date info cuz they never answer so i always jus go there N i didnt ask all that but i kno if u sign up now theres gon be lil to no chance of u getting what u want in ur size. There are about 10 sneakers releasing altogether so u might get lucky but dude at footlocker told me straight up that he thinks the kds will be one of the first to go. N o yea they open at 7 in the morning on friday for all the as releases not sure about the dunks n the flight 1s tho

D a m n man, thats rough. No way I would try Cherry Hill HOH with that info. Im gonna try to call Willowbrook HOH in the A.M. or early afternoon to see what info they give me but it looks as if NDC or Eastbay is my only chance. It's crazy how the KD IV's have completely BLOWN up. It's damn near impossible to get anything decent release wise unless it is a GR.

wWell, another report about the Cherry Hill:They have a list and running roll calls, if you are on the list and don't make the call you get bumped off. I tried, I was on the list but I have to work so my name gets bumped off. Who does roll call at 2am??? This fiasco is drivin me up a wall....hopefully cats disregard the list and just rush the door. Lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

What are they all there for and what time is Cherry Hill releasing them at? I was thinking of going over to Willowbrook HOH but they wouldn't answer the phone for anything before so I couldn't find out any info. I can imagine that Willowbrook would prolly be the same as Cherry Hill so idk. Looking like its gonna be a luck or bust come midnight tomorrow on NDC
ohwell.gif

Yea thats y i never call on the phone for release date info cuz they never answer so i always jus go there N i didnt ask all that but i kno if u sign up now theres gon be lil to no chance of u getting what u want in ur size. There are about 10 sneakers releasing altogether so u might get lucky but dude at footlocker told me straight up that he thinks the kds will be one of the first to go. N o yea they open at 7 in the morning on friday for all the as releases not sure about the dunks n the flight 1s tho

D a m n man, thats rough. No way I would try Cherry Hill HOH with that info. Im gonna try to call Willowbrook HOH in the A.M. or early afternoon to see what info they give me but it looks as if NDC or Eastbay is my only chance. It's crazy how the KD IV's have completely BLOWN up. It's damn near impossible to get anything decent release wise unless it is a GR.

wWell, another report about the Cherry Hill:They have a list and running roll calls, if you are on the list and don't make the call you get bumped off. I tried, I was on the list but I have to work so my name gets bumped off. Who does roll call at 2am??? This fiasco is drivin me up a wall....hopefully cats disregard the list and just rush the door. Lol

i can't believe how crazy this is getting. it's like this in the lebron thread, in the kobe thread, i'm sure there is a foam thread going crazy, this is nuts.

i can't believe how crazy this is getting. it's like this in the lebron thread, in the kobe thread, i'm sure there is a foam thread going crazy, this is nuts.

Just dont do it, buy the general releases n save urself the frustration lol.And @ aceboog, damn that sux man. These campers are ridiculous n its only like this for nikes. It aint like this for jordans around there cuz i was like 36th in line for the cement 4s n i got there at like 4:30 in the morning of the release day lol

Just dont do it, buy the general releases n save urself the frustration lol.And @ aceboog, damn that sux man. These campers are ridiculous n its only like this for nikes. It aint like this for jordans around there cuz i was like 36th in line for the cement 4s n i got there at like 4:30 in the morning of the release day lol

Only 2 sites are getting these and they are nike.com and eastbay. Every other site is gon sell them for more than retail

Only 2 sites are getting these and they are nike.com and eastbay. Every other site is gon sell them for more than retail

I've never bought online for a limited release. I bought the Christmas kd3s last year but those were in person and not limited. Any tips? What are my chances on eastbay?

I've never bought online for a limited release. I bought the Christmas kd3s last year but those were in person and not limited. Any tips? What are my chances on eastbay?

Originally Posted by jlauf

Lil to none if u dont gotta fast internet connection

Originally Posted by jlauf

Lil to none if u dont gotta fast internet connection

any chicago heads know how HOH (downtown) is handling these releases tomorrow- wristbands, tickets, just a regular line?

i just want to avoid my FAIL from last year, lol.

(long story short: i wanted to get the allstar kobes, saw a line out front, waited in it, chatted it up with some cool dudes, then after opening, saw ppl go in and out of the store as i wondered why the line isnt moving, next thing you know i ask someone if they'll have enough kobes.... then people say, "oh if you want those you can go right in, this is the line for the BIN V's". FAIL. its all good though, had a good laugh and the dudes in line were mad cool.)

Back
Top Bottom