OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I saw the WMs and Galaxies for $360 VNDS .. apparently dude doesn't accept paypal since he has no bank account, seemed pretty fishy to me.

That price is a steal though, I hope you can scoop them fam!

I would stay away bro, that's just on the edge of "too good to be true pricing"....and thats what he wants you to think! It's just high enough not to throw a red flag, but I personally would be weary just from the fact he doesn't "have a bank account"...:smh:

LOL that no bank account was a no go for me, I stopped reading the post once I saw that. If he was from my hood I would've went to check them out in person, other than that I'll keep searching

Still havent wore my gold medal or st. Ill b pulling em out soon I think majority of my kd iv collection is still ds because I can nly wearing sneakers 2 days out the week

I FINALLYYYYYYY got a pair of DS Gold Medals..I paid $220, not sure if I paid rape or not but how much would you guys be willing to spend on Gold Medals?

Last edited:
I FINALLYYYYYYY got a pair of DS Gold Medals..I paid $220, not sure if I paid rape or not but how much would you guys be willing to spend on Gold Medals?
If I didn't have them at retail, prolly 140, but that would never happen lol. I don't pay resale or over 200.

Last edited:
picked them up for 110 shipped DS
nthat.gif

Anyone ever play any other sports in these? I'm looking for a multipurpose court shoe (volleyball, racquetball, etc.) and was wondering how these would hold up. 
I have the Easters as my basketball kicks and it's mixed reviews to be honest. It's got great lockdown due to the strap and the traction is very impressive too. That being said, it is true to size length wise but you'll feel some pinching on the outer sides. I seen other youtubers say the exact same thing so I'm not too sure if it's a wide vs. narrow foot thing. If I were you and performance is your sole focus, go for the Kobe 6 or 8s if you prefer low tops.

^ I got it but feel the same way. And i think DB 3 and DB 9 for them Is a bit much.

Last edited:
Alright fellas I need your input. Pine green foamposite pro, royal and eggplant foamposite one for nerf kd 4. All are ds. Is it a fair deal? If not whose winning?

Alright fellas I need your input. Pine green foamposite pro, royal and eggplant foamposite one for nerf kd 4. All are ds. Is it a fair deal? If not whose winning?

I'm not into foams so I'd be all over that if I was getting the Nerfs.

Side note- the only C/W of the IV I loved were Easters, aunt pearls, weatherman and nerfs. Got the Easters and aunt pearls along with entourage to hoop in. I also got the scoring title and USA but just can't see myself wearing either of those 2, I like how the ST looks, but when I tried it on I just didn't think it looked right on foot. I didn't even bother trying the USA on when I took it out the box

If you're not a big foamposite fan then maybe you're better off just testing the resell market with the Nerfs. If you're giving up the foamposites, that's a pretty good deal seeing how hard it is to find a DS pair of Nerfs. Just my .02

That's the best deal ever but I'd avoid trades since they all end up as scams....the nerfs are my fav pair (one day i'll get em) so i'm biased

also nice to see ppl are gettin deals in this thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom