OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

first post, pardon my newness lol. i have hooped in the kd v dmv about 5 times for a total of about 5 hours, im 62 about 200 pounds and drive alot to the basket, the thing i have noticed after hooping is my feet being sore after hooping in them, the breathability is there but just not happy with the cushioning. i have tried to make my self like it but after awhile there is no more break in period. i am going to return them and try the kobes good luck to the rest of you guys with the kd v hopefully they will treat you better than they did me!

first post, pardon my newness lol. i have hooped in the kd v dmv about 5 times for a total of about 5 hours, im 62 about 200 pounds and drive alot to the basket, the thing i have noticed after hooping is my feet being sore after hooping in them, the breathability is there but just not happy with the cushioning. i have tried to make my self like it but after awhile there is no more break in period. i am going to return them and try the kobes good luck to the rest of you guys with the kd v hopefully they will treat you better than they did me!
i dont think any retail store is gunna let you return them after 5 times hoopin in em

Wondering......

How do you hoop in a shoe for 5 games.....& then get a refund on that same shoe? In my neck of the woods, you wear the shoes even casually & they yours.

But you returning them beat/sweaty shoes & getting a refund? If its from Nike....I gotta start getting my jive on. :D

Wondering......
How do you hoop in a shoe for 5 games.....& then get a refund on that same shoe? In my neck of the woods, you wear the shoes even casually & they yours.
But you returning them beat/sweaty shoes & getting a refund? If its from Nike....I gotta start getting my jive on. :D

Well if they can tell that you wore it, you can't return it. As it should be.

Yeah unless you bought it at Nordstrom's and have a damn good reason, they won't let you return those. And honestly, people that do that ****, having worked in retail when I was in H.S., just make me wanna say "really dude, really?!"

Im basing my opinion off the GS version of the brons, and red camo kobes which i know are speculation up to this point, but of what Ive seen, Im definitely digging the KDs the most 

Somebody posted eastbay release dates of Kobes and the red ones fit a description of a pair that releases in March. Men's version of the LeBrons aren't going to be that different from the gs unless Nike giving LeBron 2 colors for kids and men for asg so I'm basing my opinion off of the gs too.Kds are the best out of the 2 we've seen.

Last edited:
Just a reminder for anyone looking into paying over retail for missed release cws. Try calling every store in your area, I called two Champs, one Shiekh, and two Footlocker stores until I found some DMVs in size 10. Gona try and find myself some xmas' now.

If i get the asg, Definitely wearing 2 pairs of socks and a dr. scholls insert to make me feel better. That cushion SUCKS
You must plan on going 3 sizes up, because with the narrowness of this shoe, you def are going to cancel out any comfort with all them layers 

Wondering......

Yeah I wonder this too and Im being serious. Please inform

Bhm brons look lame I hope kd and kobes don't disappoint. Can someone tell me what does orange or volt have to do with black history month? Jb is doing an all volt spizike ? I would cop but I'm trying to cop kd v asg, dolphin brons x, and if they are still doing them hulk vs to many green shoes. Is Nike doing Bhm like they did all star and say f the regular colors and slap an event with it? It's just unusual to me but someone going to have a problem with.

Yeah I wonder this too and Im being serious. Please inform

if there's something wrong w/ the workmanship of the shoe, nike does manufacturer check. you have to pay for shipping to send it back and they inspect it, if they have them in stock they send you a replacement pair, but if not you might get a voucher.. or if they feel is nothing wrong they can donate, throw away or return your shoes.

i'm in the process right now of submitting a claim for the jordan iv cavs so that's the only reason i found this out. as long as it's from an authorized nike retailer then they'll do this but each situation always could be different

^^^
I'm wondering this too. Because I work at FNL and every now n then customers return worn shoes and complain about the comfort, fit etc. . We don't allow them to get their money back but allow them to pick another model from the wall and just pay the difference. What stores are giving refunds for worn shoes? :nerd:

post was for sneakermane

Last edited:
Wondering......
But you returning them beat/sweaty shoes & getting a refund? If its from Nike....I gotta start getting my jive on.
happy.gif
This is straight from NDC:
[table][tr][th=""]WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SHIP DATE[/th][th=""]MORE THAN 30 DAYS SINCE SHIP DATE[/th][/tr][tr][td]May be returned for any reason[/td][td]Must be UNWORN and UNWASHED[/td][/tr][/table]
If you order from NDC and as long as its within 30 days, technically you could ball in for 5 games and then return.......

Wondering......

How do you hoop in a shoe for 5 games.....
This is straight from NDC:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[th=""][SIZE=10pt]WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SHIP DATE[/SIZE][/th]

[th=""][SIZE=10pt]MORE THAN 30 DAYS SINCE SHIP DATE[/SIZE][/th]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]May be returned for any reason[/TD]
[TD]Must be UNWORN and UNWASHED[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

If you order from NDC and as long as its within 30 days, technically you could ball in for 5 games and then return.......

THIS.... I returned a pair of worn 1 time military IVs to NDC because i was disturbed with how creased they got when I wore them to the mall casually. Got a refund. No issues at all.
..Of course, people that abuse this will get the privilege removed by Nike.

Then they will come on NT and make a thread about it :D

I'm upset that eastbay requested that UPS deliver my package to my local post office so it can be delivered by USPS.

Whats the sense in that?

^ Have you been living under a rock? USPS & UPS have done this for YEARS lol. I work @ a post office & UPS drops off packages for us to deliver EVERY day. They have a partnership.

anyway,

Xmas on the way :smokin

Last edited:
^ Have you been living under a rock? USPS & UPS have done this for YEARS lol. I work @ a post office & UPS drops off packages for us to deliver EVERY day. They have a partnership.
anyway,

Damn you lol I live in Cali, so 20 more min for me til we open
Xmas on the way :smokin

haha fa sho. I'm originally from Cali myself (San Diego), ended up in South Carolina cuz of the Air Force. hate it here & am trying to move back by year's end

Back
Top Bottom