::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

I'm not gonna go through the trouble. Probably end up like what nwt and al3x89 said. I'll end up getting the play strong setup eventually.

Here's the white lace switch..Honestly, I'm not a fan of contrasting colors between the tongue and laces. Navy laces it is.

6750705313_4a73b63ebc.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Here's the white lace switch..Honestly, I'm not a fan of contrasting colors between the tongue and laces. Navy laces it is.

these look
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna go through the trouble. Probably end up like what nwt and al3x89 said. I'll end up getting the play strong setup eventually.

i hope that it doesn't become a problem. if i ever order a pair, i'll def. go with the play fast because i love zoom air. if they send me play strong, i'd be pissed since i'm in canada.. it's a lot more hassle to go abouts returning these. 

My bad guys, I looked at my design again that I submitted to order and it was the play fast(yellow) insole in there. I swore I selected the play strong insole. I told myself the play strong was the one to get after reading the reviews here. Must've changed it somehow. oh well zoom feels good too so i'm not mad at myself.
laugh.gif
*facepalm* sorry for the scare

I'd stick with the navy as well. Nice ID btw.

Just heard that the KD IV's will have the YOTD template on Nike iD. I wonder if they will do the same for the Kobe VII's with the graphic of the dragon on the heel.

Those Reggie Miller IDs are Sick.  Reminds me of when they got into that fight.  Ill always remember that hook kobe tried to throw.  It was cute.

Breaking them in today. I'll give a review in the main thread but it's the same thing that's been said. One word though....AMAZING!

6756159793_5d10a65e72.jpg

6756181571_a1d9697487.jpg

some clean id's more to come from NT i think (haha) but has anyone ordered the play strong insert?

thapointguy, your iD's are the best ones so far!
and despite my disappointment with the 7's on the court, with all the marketing for the SYSTEM and the influence niketalk has on me, i have this itch to just do a blackout iD lol. i hate you guys.

How long are these taking to get to you guys?

I ordered a pair very early on tuesday morning, and I still havent got the email saying theyve started...

Originally Posted by c4

Shaun, you do a Lakers colorway?
no
frown.gif

Im hoping we'll get some decent laker colorways so Im holding off for now... I have a few in my locker if not.

Back
Top Bottom