OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

At the time the 5's looked big to me too but once I saw them in person they looked just fine. It's hard without being able to size them up in person. We need a comparison shot with the 6's/5's/etc.
Comparsion pictures?! What kind of stupid idea is that??

What we really need is more pics of the shoes on railings, against brick walls, in window sills....maybe some at the beach or hanging out by the pool!

sarcasm is a beautiful thing.....still don't know why nobody in the world has created a "FONT" for sarcasm so it can be understood by the slower people....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

At the time the 5's looked big to me too but once I saw them in person they looked just fine. It's hard without being able to size them up in person. We need a comparison shot with the 6's/5's/etc.
Comparsion pictures?! What kind of stupid idea is that??

What we really need is more pics of the shoes on railings, against brick walls, in window sills....maybe some at the beach or hanging out by the pool!

sarcasm is a beautiful thing.....still don't know why nobody in the world has created a "FONT" for sarcasm so it can be understood by the slower people....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Transit

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

As you know, you have to take out the insole, in order to fit a custom orthotic inside a shoe. If you do not, the orthotic will be sit on top of the insole, placing the shoe a bit too high off the ground, making it tippy, taking the foot too far out of neutral, which can lead to ankle inversion/eversions, also leading to lower back and knee issues.

I think, but I am not too sure, that this may be the reason that Kobe kept spraining is ankles last year, if he was indeed wearing an orthotic in the VI.

This makes absolutely no sense. If he wears ortho's, why wouldn't he take the insole out of the vi?

Que?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your claiming that kobe sprained his ankle last year because he had his ortho's on top of his regular VI insole. Why wouldn't he had just removed the regular insole and placed his ortho's in?

As you know, you have to take out the insole, in order to fit a custom orthotic inside a shoe. If you do not, the orthotic will be sit on top of the insole, placing the shoe a bit too high off the ground, making it tippy, taking the foot too far out of neutral, which can lead to ankle inversion/eversions, also leading to lower back and knee issues.

I think, but I am not too sure, that this may be the reason that Kobe kept spraining is ankles last year, if he was indeed wearing an orthotic in the VI.

This makes absolutely no sense. If he wears ortho's, why wouldn't he take the insole out of the vi?

Que?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your claiming that kobe sprained his ankle last year because he had his ortho's on top of his regular VI insole. Why wouldn't he had just removed the regular insole and placed his ortho's in?

Man, Nike really trying to test the market with that $200 price tag on these kobe's. Well, can't knock the hustle cause consumers will make it happen I'm sure.

I hope the regular version wont have that long @#% tongue like the Lebron or the Durant, I d rather save 40 bucks and not have that stuff around my ankle. What technology is used in the booty anyway?

Que?

I already have.

Que?

I already have.

Nah homie. You're claiming that he wore ortho's on top of his regular insoles and that's why he injured his ankle. And your also claiming that that's the reason why the vii's have removable insoles.

Good luck Old fella'!

What makes you think he had the ortho sitting on top of the regular insole instead of simply replacing the nike insole with the ortho?

Why is my man trying to attack and show everyone up
laugh.gif
it was never that serious.

Hopefully pics of the 140 version does show up soon

I already have.

Nah homie. You're claiming that he wore ortho's on top of his regular insoles and that's why he injured his ankle. And your also claiming that that's the reason why the vii's have removable insoles.

Good luck Old fella'!

What makes you think he had the ortho sitting on top of the regular insole instead of simply replacing the nike insole with the ortho?

?

Back
Top Bottom