OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Regardless, this will be the shoe/sig ppl will go after, and the fact that the Kobe line always has it's legs wide open with a of colorways bursting out... everyone gets what they want

Regardless, this will be the shoe/sig ppl will go after, and the fact that the Kobe line always has it's legs wide open with a of colorways bursting out... everyone gets what they want

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

here I just grabbed these so you to not have to search for them

Is it just me, or do these look huge? I wear an 11.5 in Kobes, I hope these photos are of a 15, cause they look giant.

Is it just me, or do these look huge? I wear an 11.5 in Kobes, I hope these photos are of a 15, cause they look giant.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

At the time the 5's looked big to me too but once I saw them in person they looked just fine. It's hard without being able to size them up in person. We need a comparison shot with the 6's/5's/etc.

At the time the 5's looked big to me too but once I saw them in person they looked just fine. It's hard without being able to size them up in person. We need a comparison shot with the 6's/5's/etc.

Originally Posted by alcstarheel

Comparsion pictures?! What kind of stupid idea is that??

What we really need is more pics of the shoes on railings, against brick walls, in window sills....maybe some at the beach or hanging out by the pool!

What we really need is more pics of the shoes on railings, against brick walls, in window sills....maybe some at the beach or hanging out by the pool!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

im sorry but
laugh.gif

im sorry but
laugh.gif

im sorry but
laugh.gif

sarcasm is a beautiful thing.....still don't know why nobody in the world has created a "FONT" for sarcasm so it can be understood by the slower people....

sarcasm is a beautiful thing.....still don't know why nobody in the world has created a "FONT" for sarcasm so it can be understood by the slower people....

Back
Top Bottom