OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

just 20 more days till the black/maize
pimp.gif

I just want to get the xmas supremes. If I can't get them, I'll have to wait...
I'm starting to think getting the supremes is the way to go.

I just want to get the xmas supremes. If I can't get them, I'll have to wait...
I'm starting to think getting the supremes is the way to go.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Isn't gdiemaster, Abstractability from NikeTalk ?

Anyways, these sound very good.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm assuming no? I seriously thought so.

Originally Posted by DennLive

Being on NT for almost 10 years you think I should have been posting here when I got my wear test sample...Oh well. I don;t wanna get in trouble with Nike, so i let it go. but anyway gdiemaster is dead on. I had a play fast sample. It wasn't until pics started popping up on blogs that I realized that the insole was even removable. That blew my mind. (Anyone realize that they have been messing with the removable bootie concept from the Zoom Kobe V samples, google pics!)
The insole is a pain to get out, but on the plus side it does lock your foot in there crazy. While I hade an all blacked out sample, the color blocking on there do make them look better, but for casual wear, I dont think it gets better than the Kobe VI. If you play in them the creasing is kinda crazy. It's not a rubber upper ribbing on the shoes, something harders but still flexible, but after playing, they just dont look pretty anymore.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

someone else on here had a blast with these as well (pls dont ask, I forgot who it was)

but i seriously can't wait for these. I hope we get an all 3M pair too.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by never wear them

Isn't gdiemaster, Abstractability from NikeTalk ?

Anyways, these sound very good.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm assuming no? I seriously thought so.

Originally Posted by DennLive

Being on NT for almost 10 years you think I should have been posting here when I got my wear test sample...Oh well. I don;t wanna get in trouble with Nike, so i let it go. but anyway gdiemaster is dead on. I had a play fast sample. It wasn't until pics started popping up on blogs that I realized that the insole was even removable. That blew my mind. (Anyone realize that they have been messing with the removable bootie concept from the Zoom Kobe V samples, google pics!)
The insole is a pain to get out, but on the plus side it does lock your foot in there crazy. While I hade an all blacked out sample, the color blocking on there do make them look better, but for casual wear, I dont think it gets better than the Kobe VI. If you play in them the creasing is kinda crazy. It's not a rubber upper ribbing on the shoes, something harders but still flexible, but after playing, they just dont look pretty anymore.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

someone else on here had a blast with these as well (pls dont ask, I forgot who it was)

but i seriously can't wait for these. I hope we get an all 3M pair too.

too quiet in here. that will all change when the x'mas pops up and the day comes. then the flock will appear and hype it up.
30t6p3b.gif

too quiet in here. that will all change when the x'mas pops up and the day comes. then the flock will appear and hype it up.
30t6p3b.gif

maybe once actual pics release
laugh.gif
, it'll start poppin.

This line doesnt need any commercial play IMO. look at the zk4/5...
The 6s had a lot of random advertisements, and sold well per Darren Rovell (reporter CNBC)

maybe once actual pics release
laugh.gif
, it'll start poppin.

This line doesnt need any commercial play IMO. look at the zk4/5...
The 6s had a lot of random advertisements, and sold well per Darren Rovell (reporter CNBC)

Im wonderin why do they show how to put in and out the bootie if there is only one type of bootie in the box...? I'm not really understanding, the AJ2011 had both option in the same box, not here... 
eyes.gif

Im wonderin why do they show how to put in and out the bootie if there is only one type of bootie in the box...? I'm not really understanding, the AJ2011 had both option in the same box, not here... 
eyes.gif

From what I've seen thus far, the only ones I only like are the Black-Volt and the Grey-Orange. Y'all can have the other colorways. Not for me.

From what I've seen thus far, the only ones I only like are the Black-Volt and the Grey-Orange. Y'all can have the other colorways. Not for me.

nice that they made the insoles  hard to remove cuz if kobes foot slipped out of the shoe during a game and all he had on was the insoles, SMH i will definitely 
roll.gif
cuz that will be hilarious

Back
Top Bottom