OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

nice that they made the insoles  hard to remove cuz if kobes foot slipped out of the shoe during a game and all he had on was the insoles, SMH i will definitely 
roll.gif
cuz that will be hilarious

Originally Posted by lakers0824

nice that they made the insoles  hard to remove cuz if kobes foot slipped out of the shoe during a game and all he had on was the insoles, SMH i will definitely 
roll.gif

cool-story-bro-tell-it-again.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the point of the supreme if there is going to be an Elite? Nike tryna to get extra profit for special colorways because from the release list so far not to many supremes..

What's the point of the supreme if there is going to be an Elite? Nike tryna to get extra profit for special colorways because from the release list so far not to many supremes..

Tried these on yesterday......AWESOME!!!

sooo comfy and the strap thing looks cool AF, id prolly rock em with the straps every now and then when i wear shorts.

the insoles ARE NOT hard to remove(well i work at footlocker so maybe im used to it???)

but yea man...overall i am sooo impressed..very comfy and super clean looking. cant wait for the sharks and wolfs...im gonna go ham on this model...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sooo comfy and the strap thing looks cool AF, id prolly rock em with the straps every now and then when i wear shorts.

the insoles ARE NOT hard to remove(well i work at footlocker so maybe im used to it???)

but yea man...overall i am sooo impressed..very comfy and super clean looking. cant wait for the sharks and wolfs...im gonna go ham on this model...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how's the sizing? snug like the other previous kobes?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how's the sizing? snug like the other previous kobes?

I can't wait to try these things out. they look so comfy. Black volts are my favorite so far I think, but every pair we've seen looks nice

On a side note, I saw some poison dart frogs at the Academy of Science yesterday, and all I could think was sick colorway!
laugh.gif

I can't wait to try these things out. they look so comfy. Black volts are my favorite so far I think, but every pair we've seen looks nice

On a side note, I saw some poison dart frogs at the Academy of Science yesterday, and all I could think was sick colorway!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Alright i'll say it again, nice that they made the insoles  hard to remove cuz if kobes foot slipped out of the shoe during a game and all he had on was the insoles, SMH i will definitely 
roll.gif
cuz that will be hilarious....cool pic bro show it again

roll.gif

Alright i'll say it again, nice that they made the insoles  hard to remove cuz if kobes foot slipped out of the shoe during a game and all he had on was the insoles, SMH i will definitely 
roll.gif
I wonder if your that corny in person

Originally Posted by thapointguy

too quiet in here. that will all change when the x'mas pops up and the day comes. then the flock will appear and hype it up.
30t6p3b.gif

lol you already know.  I think the VI thread jumped like 15-20 pages on the night of the grinch release
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Shox23

roll.gif
I wonder if your that corny in person

Nice to know your wondering about me

Back
Top Bottom