OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by kob8

Saw these in person and got the chance to try them on with the strap thing.... True to size IMO...

Kobes have always been true to size. atleast I,IV,V, and VI never had the II and III's

Saw these in person and got the chance to try them on with the strap thing.... True to size IMO...

Kobes have always been true to size. atleast I,IV,V, and VI never had the II and III's

There's pics of the Bron 9 X-mas colorway which is cool, same as last years. Some dude in the KD IV thread said the X-mas colorway would be copper.

So I'm pretty sure Kobe's gonna wear something illy. Didn't someone in this thread already give a description of it somewhere in this thread?

There's pics of the Bron 9 X-mas colorway which is cool, same as last years. Some dude in the KD IV thread said the X-mas colorway would be copper.

So I'm pretty sure Kobe's gonna wear something illy. Didn't someone in this thread already give a description of it somewhere in this thread?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

yup. but we still don't have pics. and it's supposed to release on the 23rd more or less...
Didn't the Grinches/Del Sols release 12/26 last year though?

yup. but we still don't have pics. and it's supposed to release on the 23rd more or less...
Didn't the Grinches/Del Sols release 12/26 last year though?

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Tried these on yesterday......AWESOME!!!

sooo comfy and the strap thing looks cool AF, id prolly rock em with the straps every now and then when i wear shorts.

the insoles ARE NOT hard to remove(well i work at footlocker so maybe im used to it???)

but yea man...overall i am sooo impressed..very comfy and super clean looking. cant wait for the sharks and wolfs...im gonna go ham on this model...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how's the sizing? snug like the other previous kobes?

Not at all...fits true to size imo.

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Tried these on yesterday......AWESOME!!!

sooo comfy and the strap thing looks cool AF, id prolly rock em with the straps every now and then when i wear shorts.

the insoles ARE NOT hard to remove(well i work at footlocker so maybe im used to it???)

but yea man...overall i am sooo impressed..very comfy and super clean looking. cant wait for the sharks and wolfs...im gonna go ham on this model...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how's the sizing? snug like the other previous kobes?

Not at all...fits true to size imo.

the guy upstairs at Champs had them too, but he said he was too scared to open the boxes
laugh.gif

the guy upstairs at Champs had them too, but he said he was too scared to open the boxes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I check in everyday to hopefully see some pics of the X'mas but yet I leave disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif
But I keep staring at the volts so I'll leave positive that next day they will magically appear.
grin.gif

Me too. Need some details on the Christmas shoe. Gotta get those and some Concord XI's and cement IV's so close together. Leaves no cash for VII's to ball in, so I'll be playing in my $80 Italian camo VI's for a while. Unboxing them for Tuesday's game.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I check in everyday to hopefully see some pics of the X'mas but yet I leave disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif
But I keep staring at the volts so I'll leave positive that next day they will magically appear.
grin.gif

Me too. Need some details on the Christmas shoe. Gotta get those and some Concord XI's and cement IV's so close together. Leaves no cash for VII's to ball in, so I'll be playing in my $80 Italian camo VI's for a while. Unboxing them for Tuesday's game.

The 23rd date is for the del sol colorway, the Christmas's pair hasn't had an proof they existent at this point so no date yet.

The 23rd date is for the del sol colorway, the Christmas's pair hasn't had an proof they existent at this point so no date yet.

i feel like even if kobe breaks out a christmas themed colorway it wouldn't be released until next year. No way he's gonna have a magic shipment show up in time for the 23rd or 26th

Back
Top Bottom