OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Saw these in person at footlocker and I have to say I was kinda disappointed, I didn't really make any judgements when I saw pics but in person they really didn't do it for me. I'm sure I'll end up swinging by to try them on and that may change my mind.

I think this thread is gonna need the Lebron 9 Thread treatment. Steez comes in every so often to start the thread so his site can be the first ones to "break a story" and then is out until it's time for him to make another shoe thread...

We need an updated OP.

I think this thread is gonna need the Lebron 9 Thread treatment. Steez comes in every so often to start the thread so his site can be the first ones to "break a story" and then is out until it's time for him to make another shoe thread...

We need an updated OP.

We need an updated OP.

Originally Posted by BronLe

We need an updated OP.
EXACTLY why I redid the lebron thread, dude just wants traffic on his site and then vanishes.  Just wait until these release, it's gonna be flooded with the same questions on releases and stuff
30t6p3b.gif

We need an updated OP.
EXACTLY why I redid the lebron thread, dude just wants traffic on his site and then vanishes.  Just wait until these release, it's gonna be flooded with the same questions on releases and stuff
30t6p3b.gif

We need an updated OP.
30t6p3b.gif

I know I will get flames thrown at me for this, but I'm not digging the "Predator Pack." Now these Supremes, and the Blk/Grey/Wht are dope.

I know I will get flames thrown at me for this, but I'm not digging the "Predator Pack." Now these Supremes, and the Blk/Grey/Wht are dope.

i'll wait for these to get the red sale tag at footlocker before i touch these. that 180 price tag is way too steep for me. im sure in about 6 months enough people will pass on these for it to be marked down to 120 just like the jordan 2011, etc.

i'll wait for these to get the red sale tag at footlocker before i touch these. that 180 price tag is way too steep for me. im sure in about 6 months enough people will pass on these for it to be marked down to 120 just like the jordan 2011, etc.

Saw these in person and got the chance to try them on with the strap thing.... True to size IMO...

Saw these in person and got the chance to try them on with the strap thing.... True to size IMO...

Back
Top Bottom