OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I'm with you D, I can't wait! These are the only shoes I'm really looking forward to right now. KDIVs are looking good too, I'll definitely end up with a few of those.
Only thing is the price tag...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think its not fair to leave the KB out of the mix when you haven't seen pics of them yet. I'm partial to all but I would never count the Kobes out.

oh, understandable.

If budget didn't play a role, I'd grab them regardless.

Now, I may see the BHM and All Star and change my mind.  Then I'll be in a bind (See me in the B/S forum if this happens)

I'm just saying at this point with the look of the 7 it would be easier for me to drop kobe as opposed to the others...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think its not fair to leave the KB out of the mix when you haven't seen pics of them yet. I'm partial to all but I would never count the Kobes out.

oh, understandable.

Now, I may see the BHM and All Star and change my mind.  Then I'll be in a bind (See me in the B/S forum if this happens)

I'm just saying at this point with the look of the 7 it would be easier for me to drop kobe as opposed to the others...

Suspected Kobe VII X-Mas's are up on Twitter. Will try to post here. Has a red upper and green laces... Standby.

Suspected Kobe VII X-Mas's are up on Twitter. Will try to post here. Has a red upper and green laces... Standby.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

thapointguy wrote:

oh, understandable.

Yea we're all in the same predicament. Nike is putting a bearhug to our wallets and will not let go.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

thapointguy wrote:

oh, understandable.

Yea we're all in the same predicament. Nike is putting a bearhug to our wallets and will not let go.

Originally Posted by weapon

i heard the upper was purple

Originally Posted by weapon

i heard the upper was purple

interesting^^^

i think its a ID. someone confirmed that the Xmas cw will the like the Chaos cw we have been getting but thanks for that pic

interesting^^^

i think its a ID. someone confirmed that the Xmas cw will the like the Chaos cw we have been getting but thanks for that pic

Originally Posted by LA KB24

interesting^^^

Yeah it doesn't seem right for them to change up the christmas shoe like that, look at the past 2: Chaos and Grinch.  Those in the picture don't really fit the "theme" if that is what you wanna call it

Edit, well I guess if those are the christmas ones they are a complete letdown
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

interesting^^^

Yeah it doesn't seem right for them to change up the christmas shoe like that, look at the past 2: Chaos and Grinch.  Those in the picture don't really fit the "theme" if that is what you wanna call it

Edit, well I guess if those are the christmas ones they are a complete letdown
30t6p3b.gif

Can someone whose seen the x mas pair confirm that these are them? If so, guess its another christmas kobe i'll pass on.

Back
Top Bottom