OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Why is Nike lagging on releasing these? Lebron and durants have been on sale for months. While kobe is still rocking 6's to training camp
Smh

I guess you haven't noticed, but a new Kobe model usually debuts during XMAS.... Kobe rocks them till the following XMAS...

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Why is Nike lagging on releasing these? Lebron and durants have been on sale for months. While kobe is still rocking 6's to training camp
Smh

I guess you haven't noticed, but a new Kobe model usually debuts during XMAS.... Kobe rocks them till the following XMAS...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by RipC

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dunno if people are just jaded from the recent rush of brightly-colored Foams and LeBrons, but those are butt-ugly. No way around it. Purple and neon green? Get that **% outta here.

As far as color theory is concerned, green and purple are pleasing to the eye because they form a triad, along with orange; each is equidistant from each other on the color wheel –– no way around it.

+ there's nothing recent about brightly-colored colorways..

come up with better reasons to feel good about yourself brah
I don't care what equidistant or triad colors they form; purple, neon green, black cheetah spots and red laces is horrendous. Along with orange? Child please. You're giving me the bubble guts. 

welp it is what it is playboy, i'm sure there's plenty of dudes out there such as yourself that aren't about wild colorways like this.
nothing wrong with that 
wink.gif

the beauty of beauty 
pimp.gif

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dunno if people are just jaded from the recent rush of brightly-colored Foams and LeBrons, but those are butt-ugly. No way around it. Purple and neon green? Get that **% outta here.

As far as color theory is concerned, green and purple are pleasing to the eye because they form a triad, along with orange; each is equidistant from each other on the color wheel –– no way around it.

I don't care what equidistant or triad colors they form; purple, neon green, black cheetah spots and red laces is horrendous. Along with orange? Child please. You're giving me the bubble guts. 

welp it is what it is playboy, i'm sure there's plenty of dudes out there such as yourself that aren't about wild colorways like this.
nothing wrong with that 
wink.gif

the beauty of beauty 
pimp.gif

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So how many pairs you buyin?

Christmas pair is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol It's funny but its true.  The dudes who always bash are the first ones to either be: Mad they didn't score a pair or one of the people who somehow scored 4 pairs while others struggled to get one

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol It's funny but its true.  The dudes who always bash are the first ones to either be: Mad they didn't score a pair or one of the people who somehow scored 4 pairs while others struggled to get one

I am not completely opposed to the xmas version, its just that it seems like some different colors or versions of these colors could have been used.  While I don't love the cheetah "spots", it doesn't kill them.  Main problem isn't the loud colors, its just that I have a hard time envisioning wearing these for anything but hoops.  Add to that , I think there are better colorways in the future and it seems unlikely for me.  To me chaos 5 and 6 are much more "rockable" on and off court. just my .02, but good luck and merry xmas to all those copping.

I am not completely opposed to the xmas version, its just that it seems like some different colors or versions of these colors could have been used.  While I don't love the cheetah "spots", it doesn't kill them.  Main problem isn't the loud colors, its just that I have a hard time envisioning wearing these for anything but hoops.  Add to that , I think there are better colorways in the future and it seems unlikely for me.  To me chaos 5 and 6 are much more "rockable" on and off court. just my .02, but good luck and merry xmas to all those copping.

^ I feel u Rich. I'm reserving judgement on the Christmas 7's till I see more pics. I hated the grinches at first (like most ppl) then saw better pics and they grew on me. Luv em now. I'll be coppn on the 25th.

^ I feel u Rich. I'm reserving judgement on the Christmas 7's till I see more pics. I hated the grinches at first (like most ppl) then saw better pics and they grew on me. Luv em now. I'll be coppn on the 25th.

Zero AND you can quote me on that, save and reshare on Facebook/Twitter. 

Back
Top Bottom