OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Jimmy Jazz has the Leopards and the Lebron 9's up right now. The VII's have 9.5, 12,14 SOLD OUT right now.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Struck out... Oh well... Resellers, here I come...

somebody hook this man up with a pair so I can see if he can make them look good! I doubt it will change my mind on them though
laugh.gif

somebody hook this man up with a pair so I can see if he can make them look good! I doubt it will change my mind on them though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'll get em. Just have to resort to resellers

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i clicked the link as soon as it was posted on twitter..i add sz 12 and it says sold out..sizes had to have been sold before midnight no way in hell they sold out in that 15 sec window..i call shananigans on ndc lol

i clicked the link as soon as it was posted on twitter..i add sz 12 and it says sold out..sizes had to have been sold before midnight no way in hell they sold out in that 15 sec window..i call shananigans on ndc lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't Eastbay say they where going to release them at midnight on Christmas day?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Millennium Shoes in Inglewood had got them.. Don't know if they sold out or not.. Call and see
called them earlier today said they open @ 11am... 1st come, 1st serve, and u can campout

Back
Top Bottom