OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by lj12

so what is happening with eastbay???? did i miss out already?? the countdown timer and shoe aren't online anymore.... weren't they releasing tonight?? or did they do it this morning..... if they did then damn i'm sad now....

came in with the same question.... 

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I can't wait to see how many of these end up for resale.

There will be A LOT!!!

This release will resemble the DB 4 release.  It has all the makings
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Way out there CW and lots of ppl saying theyre ugly but when RD comes around SOLD OUT with the quickness.

Just the way things work nowadays I guess....unfortunately

There will be A LOT!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Way out there CW and lots of ppl saying theyre ugly but when RD comes around SOLD OUT with the quickness.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

There will be A LOT!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats what I'm saying. Can't be that many people feeling them.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

There will be A LOT!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats what I'm saying. Can't be that many people feeling them.

Easy cop for me today....easiest cop of the year actually, among all the "sought after" releases 
smile.gif

Surprised how much nicer they looked in person as well..i dont usually say that about shoes, but this is one of them that u gotta see in person to appreciate how it looks. Color blocking is on point 
pimp.gif

Easy cop for me today....easiest cop of the year actually, among all the "sought after" releases 
smile.gif

Surprised how much nicer they looked in person as well..i dont usually say that about shoes, but this is one of them that u gotta see in person to appreciate how it looks. Color blocking is on point 
pimp.gif

Lookin good Mogzz! Re-affirming my intrigue with these. Crazy color way. Fortunate to have gotten them on NDC last night. Good luck to the Eastbayers tonight!

Merry Christmas!

Lookin good Mogzz! Re-affirming my intrigue with these. Crazy color way. Fortunate to have gotten them on NDC last night. Good luck to the Eastbayers tonight!

Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by mogzz04

smile.gif

pimp.gif

Nice pic!!!  really looking forward to seeing them in person!

Originally Posted by mogzz04

smile.gif

pimp.gif

Nice pic!!!  really looking forward to seeing them in person!

Back
Top Bottom