OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

my NDC order has not shipped yet. not sure if it's cuz i paid via PAYPAL. anyone pay NDC via Paypal and got their shipping confirmation already?

my NDC order has not shipped yet. not sure if it's cuz i paid via PAYPAL. anyone pay NDC via Paypal and got their shipping confirmation already?

Originally Posted by TwoGlockNines

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC

What time did you get shipping confirmation?
anybody else get shipping confirmation from NDC?

I might just be impatient but I wish I got these in person or was able to to change shipping to 2-3 day or next day...I want to rock these on New Years..
Anyone ever have success in upgrading their shipping AFTER they placed an order?
Nike FAQ says they cant do it..

Originally Posted by TwoGlockNines

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC

What time did you get shipping confirmation?
anybody else get shipping confirmation from NDC?

I might just be impatient but I wish I got these in person or was able to to change shipping to 2-3 day or next day...I want to rock these on New Years..
Anyone ever have success in upgrading their shipping AFTER they placed an order?
Nike FAQ says they cant do it..

Originally Posted by DHD28

check your order on NDC. i didnt get a email notification but NDC says my order has been shipped.

my kd4s are still in progress tho..smh@ kd4 ndc screw up
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DHD28

check your order on NDC. i didnt get a email notification but NDC says my order has been shipped.

my kd4s are still in progress tho..smh@ kd4 ndc screw up
mad.gif

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

MVPlikeKOBE24 I'm on it bro LOL just haven't found someone to take the pic for me no doubt I got you.

Haha was it you? Post that last yrs pic if you could cant seem to find it

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

MVPlikeKOBE24 I'm on it bro LOL just haven't found someone to take the pic for me no doubt I got you.

Haha was it you? Post that last yrs pic if you could cant seem to find it

concords are ok. not something you'd want to get full price tho. I don't know. del sols over them and sharks.

this season's tally:
play fast= 1
play strong= 2

Kobe hinted that we'll be getting this type of system in the future... what do you guys think about that? I don't
know if that's a good thing.

concords are ok. not something you'd want to get full price tho. I don't know. del sols over them and sharks.

this season's tally:
play fast= 1
play strong= 2

Kobe hinted that we'll be getting this type of system in the future... what do you guys think about that? I don't
know if that's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom