OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

the dream seasons have been using herringbone since last year I think.
and even the kobe take downs has herringbone...

the dream seasons have been using herringbone since last year I think.
and even the kobe take downs has herringbone...

i'm retiring from kobe's until nike releases a pair with herringbone.

i played in the hyperfuse 2010 low yesterday and i'm in love, literally.

that shoe is better than the zk6 and zk5 imo (and i haven't even broken them in yet)

i'm retiring from kobe's until nike releases a pair with herringbone.

i played in the hyperfuse 2010 low yesterday and i'm in love, literally.

that shoe is better than the zk6 and zk5 imo (and i haven't even broken them in yet)

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

There's no debating that he was an above average leaper, what i stated was that he isn't in the ELITE vertical class such as those like MJ or VC. You guys are turning this into something it's not
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

There's no debating that he was an above average leaper, what i stated was that he isn't in the ELITE vertical class such as those like MJ or VC. You guys are turning this into something it's not
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I noticed a lot of people calling him "old"...he's still young honestly, can still jump...Do you guys realize how much basketball he has played over the last four seasons?

I noticed a lot of people calling him "old"...he's still young honestly, can still jump...Do you guys realize how much basketball he has played over the last four seasons?

I think im just going to buy the supreme version(if it's hot) and that's it. 170 + tax is pretty stiff and i already have like 20+ of different Kobes from 2k4 all the way to the VI . Jordan + Kobe + Nike + Lebron + Dress shoes. I can sell them all and probably still able to buy a new BMW lol

I think im just going to buy the supreme version(if it's hot) and that's it. 170 + tax is pretty stiff and i already have like 20+ of different Kobes from 2k4 all the way to the VI . Jordan + Kobe + Nike + Lebron + Dress shoes. I can sell them all and probably still able to buy a new BMW lol

Originally Posted by kian florida

i dont think he'll be able to top the 6's -____-
i hope you are wrong...the VIs are my least favorite of the Kobe Shoes...

Originally Posted by kian florida

i dont think he'll be able to top the 6's -____-
i hope you are wrong...the VIs are my least favorite of the Kobe Shoes...

Un-DS my kobe iv the other day.. I must say it's one of the better kobe's out of the box.
performance is superb too. I wish the kobe 7 has more of the kobe 4 feel with more advance
tech. would love that!

Un-DS my kobe iv the other day.. I must say it's one of the better kobe's out of the box.
performance is superb too. I wish the kobe 7 has more of the kobe 4 feel with more advance
tech. would love that!

Back
Top Bottom