OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

these price jumps an horrible quality checks are the reason why i've stayed away from the swoosh for hoops and move toward the stripes and under armour... but i will still grab a pair or two to throw into my rotation

these price jumps an horrible quality checks are the reason why i've stayed away from the swoosh for hoops and move toward the stripes and under armour... but i will still grab a pair or two to throw into my rotation

The supreme on the VI's was bad enough, this is just getting ridiculous. With that being said, I know I'm going to drop a ton of money on this model like I do with every one
30t6p3b.gif

The supreme on the VI's was bad enough, this is just getting ridiculous. With that being said, I know I'm going to drop a ton of money on this model like I do with every one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Kobes were never bad quality. these shoes are made strictly for basketball, you think they will offer top of the line athlete shoes and go cheap on materials? im sure most on here will agree these are far from horrible quality.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Kobes were never bad quality. these shoes are made strictly for basketball, you think they will offer top of the line athlete shoes and go cheap on materials? im sure most on here will agree these are far from horrible quality.

I've said it before...
Nike has charged upwards of $400 for their elite soccer cleats for the last how many years?

I like the idea of having more advanced versions of the shoe.. if you don't want to spend $200 then don't buy the elite version.  

Manufacturers will price items how they please, depending on a number of factors.  Nike wouldn't make $400 cleats if they knew nobody would buy them, and they damn sure wouldn't make $200 hoop sneakers if they knew nobody would buy those.

Don't see how this is a problem.

I've said it before...
Nike has charged upwards of $400 for their elite soccer cleats for the last how many years?

I like the idea of having more advanced versions of the shoe.. if you don't want to spend $200 then don't buy the elite version.  

Manufacturers will price items how they please, depending on a number of factors.  Nike wouldn't make $400 cleats if they knew nobody would buy them, and they damn sure wouldn't make $200 hoop sneakers if they knew nobody would buy those.

Don't see how this is a problem.

will def try the elites in store (if available)
I'm sure those will fly off the shelves and released in limited quantities. FOR SURE.
they will not make these a regular GR just look at that price. and no, these aren't
foams.

will def try the elites in store (if available)
I'm sure those will fly off the shelves and released in limited quantities. FOR SURE.
they will not make these a regular GR just look at that price. and no, these aren't
foams.

Originally Posted by Kloser80

Nike Zoom Kobe Elite VII colorways
Black/ dark grey/ metallic gold
White/ black/ neutral grey/ metallic
Depending on color placement, could look like the big stage v's.

Originally Posted by Kloser80

Nike Zoom Kobe Elite VII colorways
Black/ dark grey/ metallic gold
White/ black/ neutral grey/ metallic
Depending on color placement, could look like the big stage v's.

I thought the AJ XVII's held a heavy price tag at $200...but at least it came with a neat briefcase box and a CD...

What do these "Elite" Kobes have to offer besides performance..?...Premium Leathers?...

I thought the AJ XVII's held a heavy price tag at $200...but at least it came with a neat briefcase box and a CD...

What do these "Elite" Kobes have to offer besides performance..?...Premium Leathers?...

Back
Top Bottom