OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

if either model has full forefoot zoom air/full-length zoom, full herring bone, and that huarache innersleeve shown on the all black pair then these will FLY off the shelves!
eek.gif

if either model has full forefoot zoom air/full-length zoom, full herring bone, and that huarache innersleeve shown on the all black pair then these will FLY off the shelves!
eek.gif

full zoom i don't think is possible. we can hope... I'm just happy with the traction... I like
how wide these are. and the huge carbon fiber shank. these look nasty.
pimp.gif

full zoom i don't think is possible. we can hope... I'm just happy with the traction... I like
how wide these are. and the huge carbon fiber shank. these look nasty.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vc8481

Here we go again with teaser pictures...give us actual images of the shoe.
for real. i mean they are holding the ENTIRE shoe while taking these pics. why not show us all of it?!

Originally Posted by vc8481

Here we go again with teaser pictures...give us actual images of the shoe.
for real. i mean they are holding the ENTIRE shoe while taking these pics. why not show us all of it?!

very excited for these.... looks like 2012 might hurt my wallet again...

really hoping for more creative color blocking (please no more camos)... figure out how do it Nike! Im just a consumer.

very excited for these.... looks like 2012 might hurt my wallet again...

really hoping for more creative color blocking (please no more camos)... figure out how do it Nike! Im just a consumer.

I've got some additional Kobe VII tech confirmations for you guys. I originally posted this about the Concord XI on CK but firmed up today that it was actually regarding the VII: http://counterkicks.com/2011/07/28/exclusive-air-jordan-11-concord-images-info/

As seen on one set of early sample photos, my sources are confirming that the Kobe VII will come supplied with dual, interchangeable insoles in the production version. One insole features Zoom Air and the other insole features Lunar cushioning. Hope to have photos soon...

I've got some additional Kobe VII tech confirmations for you guys. I originally posted this about the Concord XI on CK but firmed up today that it was actually regarding the VII: http://counterkicks.com/2011/07/28/exclusive-air-jordan-11-concord-images-info/

As seen on one set of early sample photos, my sources are confirming that the Kobe VII will come supplied with dual, interchangeable insoles in the production version. One insole features Zoom Air and the other insole features Lunar cushioning. Hope to have photos soon...

i think they're doing this because of how much the kobe's appeal to a casual sneaker head, not just basketball players.

zoom insole for ball
lunar for casual

i think they're doing this because of how much the kobe's appeal to a casual sneaker head, not just basketball players.

zoom insole for ball
lunar for casual

Damn.... This is too good to be true.

If it's like the Koston insole, I'm all in.

U can't deny that lunar feels great, but having that as an "option".... Win/win.

Damn.... This is too good to be true.

If it's like the Koston insole, I'm all in.

U can't deny that lunar feels great, but having that as an "option".... Win/win.

Back
Top Bottom