OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Nike definitely went back to the basic design and focused more on the performance and lockdown aspect of what true basketball shoes are meant for. The toe box looks small and with the removeable strap in place, its going to be more snug. I don't see these in the wild colors like the grinches/OC type colorways here. It might depend on what they can do with the flywire'd up base.

i am disappointed.

while they do look sleek and nice, i was hoping we would be able to customize the base of the shoe some more (like the zk5).

i am disappointed.

while they do look sleek and nice, i was hoping we would be able to customize the base of the shoe some more (like the zk5).

If you look at the side of the insoles, it looks like it says "Play Strong" (looks like it has some stability too) so I think we're getting something similar to the Jordan 2011's interchangeable insoles. Probably where the Shark/Mamba/Cheetah thing is coming from, so my guess is there's a "play quick" insole as well. Really feeling these.

If you look at the side of the insoles, it looks like it says "Play Strong" (looks like it has some stability too) so I think we're getting something similar to the Jordan 2011's interchangeable insoles. Probably where the Shark/Mamba/Cheetah thing is coming from, so my guess is there's a "play quick" insole as well. Really feeling these.

If this is the VII, I'm all in.  Looks like the collar height of the Kobe IV.
pimp.gif

just thought about this.. these might be the elites because they're showing the interchangeable insoles.

i know you can't trust fakes, but these people usually get this %%*! right.

just thought about this.. these might be the elites because they're showing the interchangeable insoles.

i know you can't trust fakes, but these people usually get this %%*! right.

Or they could be supremes? *shrugs* If they are GRs with the strap/insoles, it justifies the price increase. Doubt it though.

Or they could be supremes? *shrugs* If they are GRs with the strap/insoles, it justifies the price increase. Doubt it though.

i'm guessing this CW isn't going to happen with the real VII's, i remember the first fake CW of the VI was a black/purple/yellow just like this one... hope they stay with the del sol theme rather than laker sort of...

I don't need the extras, but the shoe looks good. Can't wait for some official pics.
smh @yuku. can hardly post

the insole looks like it has the same "lines" as the adidas kobes....
the bootie looks comffy......
and I think the "potential" options for colorblocking & id'ing are much cleaner ...
this all under the assumption that things don't change much from this "fake pic"....

Originally Posted by c4

I don't need the extras, but the shoe looks good. Can't wait for some official pics.
smh @yuku. can hardly post

i know idk whats up with yuku. i thought it was just me

as long as Nike doesn't go this route again  
roll.gif

6231522247_edac625648_z.jpg
6232119442_1f9f258877_z.jpg

i went through 3 pairs of these XVIIIs. horrible. the insole kept moving back and forth and kept squeaking! 
eyes.gif

hope the 7s have no problems. They need to be intact 

i think it's kinda dope how they're making us wait for pics (kinda wish i didnt see these fake ones)

takes me back to the days where you would have to go to the store to peep the shoe on release day
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom