OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I don't mind the sleeve its just the color selection is unappealing. Give me black or white so it replicates as a sock.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

^they did...it's the regular $140 version
This...don't get how people keep missing that. Supremes are more for the true ballplayers. If you're just down for casual wear, I'm sure they'll have plenty of colorways coming out for the regular version to keep everyone happy.
True but with a tounge that's connected to the insole. I want a tounge thats connected to the shoe not the insole. 
people, do you expect to get the same setup til 2050? Nike and Kobe's giving us the future NOW.
New concepts for better performance. That's what we need because without daring products like these,
we would all still wear chuck taylors for ball.

I trust Avar when it comes to performance. So please, people. wait a bit.

I know I can't wait to get a pair for ball.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

^they did...it's the regular $140 version
This...don't get how people keep missing that. Supremes are more for the true ballplayers. If you're just down for casual wear, I'm sure they'll have plenty of colorways coming out for the regular version to keep everyone happy.
True but with a tounge that's connected to the insole. I want a tounge thats connected to the shoe not the insole. 
people, do you expect to get the same setup til 2050? Nike and Kobe's giving us the future NOW.
New concepts for better performance. That's what we need because without daring products like these,
we would all still wear chuck taylors for ball.

I trust Avar when it comes to performance. So please, people. wait a bit.

I know I can't wait to get a pair for ball.

As a collector, I'm mad disappointed in the style and in the colorways.

But as a player, I can't wait to hoop in these.

As a collector, I'm mad disappointed in the style and in the colorways.

But as a player, I can't wait to hoop in these.

Kobe's line is HURTING.  And I say this as a HUGE Laker fan, a huge Kobe fan, and a fan of his shoeline.  The Vs were my favorite shoe of the last ten years (Got like 5 pairs, 2 pairs of Chaos, THE best Kobe of all time.)  But the VIs and VIIs just seem like the same shoes with different materieals (The scales are cheeseball, and are really dated.).  The bootie is all right I guess, and probably good for hooping, but the whole shoe is a bucketfull of Meh....

Guess I'm going to have to buy some LeBron 9s (Cannons FTW).

Kobe's line is HURTING.  And I say this as a HUGE Laker fan, a huge Kobe fan, and a fan of his shoeline.  The Vs were my favorite shoe of the last ten years (Got like 5 pairs, 2 pairs of Chaos, THE best Kobe of all time.)  But the VIs and VIIs just seem like the same shoes with different materieals (The scales are cheeseball, and are really dated.).  The bootie is all right I guess, and probably good for hooping, but the whole shoe is a bucketfull of Meh....

^go keep hyping your shoes up....
The 6s and 7s are completely different structurally. If you think scales are the same thing as herrinbone....If you think full forefoot zoom is the same as MET zoom...If you think lockdown is the same...If you think lunar foam is the same as phylon...
Please if anything the Lebron line has been an underachiever since the 5s, by the way the the best is the Kobe 4...debatable but...

^go keep hyping your shoes up....
The 6s and 7s are completely different structurally. If you think scales are the same thing as herrinbone....If you think full forefoot zoom is the same as MET zoom...If you think lockdown is the same...If you think lunar foam is the same as phylon...
Please if anything the Lebron line has been an underachiever since the 5s, by the way the the best is the Kobe 4...debatable but...

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

It's fine that you don't like the VII's, but the Kobe line is hurting? No....Just no.

It's fine that you don't like the VII's, but the Kobe line is hurting? No....Just no.

- kobe's line hurting? this thread had more pages without pics, than lebron 9s had WITH pics 
laugh.gif

- scales dated? they've been out for less than a year. 

- kobe's line hurting? this thread had more pages without pics, than lebron 9s had WITH pics 
laugh.gif

- scales dated? they've been out for less than a year. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

6282694938_9f7a942f60_b.jpg

6282176449_0ef38fe928_b.jpg

6282176689_2abe2938a2_b.jpg

6282176859_2a88299911_b.jpg

6282176565_8b3c50e8fb_b.jpg

6282693576_378d33f98c_b.jpg

6282693458_1e8314f2a7_b.jpg

6282175647_3b6510e889_b.jpg

6282692868_63c05bd994_b.jpg

6282175375_9778c83bd0_b.jpg

6282175293_5b69b07e09_b.jpg

6282691972_d7568b91a3_b.jpg

6282691838_2638ca529d_b.jpg

Aight ya'll, no flaming
laugh.gif
, but I just need some clarification.  My first thought was, these are the "supremes" and the pics with the yellow straps and the concord straps were the elites. Or are these the "regular" version and the pics with the straps are the "supremes"?  I ask because I was under the impression that the regulars do NOT have removable insoles.  If in fact they do, wow that means even more customized hook ups!
pimp.gif
  Anyhow let  me know ya'll thanks. To be honest at this point and time, I am liking this pair the best.  Once I really looked at the uppers and saw the diamond (snake like pattern), and the 3D, and the cushion around the ankle I crossed the fence and now I am on board.  Don't get me wrong my hoop game is nice, but I'm not really feelin the straps for playin ball.  Oh yeah did I read somewhere that there is a zoom/lunar mix or is that two different insoles that come with these?  Peace.

Originally Posted by never wear them

6282694938_9f7a942f60_b.jpg

6282176449_0ef38fe928_b.jpg

6282176689_2abe2938a2_b.jpg

6282176859_2a88299911_b.jpg

6282176565_8b3c50e8fb_b.jpg

6282693576_378d33f98c_b.jpg

6282693458_1e8314f2a7_b.jpg

6282175647_3b6510e889_b.jpg

6282692868_63c05bd994_b.jpg

6282175375_9778c83bd0_b.jpg

6282175293_5b69b07e09_b.jpg

6282691972_d7568b91a3_b.jpg

6282691838_2638ca529d_b.jpg

Aight ya'll, no flaming
laugh.gif
, but I just need some clarification.  My first thought was, these are the "supremes" and the pics with the yellow straps and the concord straps were the elites. Or are these the "regular" version and the pics with the straps are the "supremes"?  I ask because I was under the impression that the regulars do NOT have removable insoles.  If in fact they do, wow that means even more customized hook ups!
pimp.gif
  Anyhow let  me know ya'll thanks. To be honest at this point and time, I am liking this pair the best.  Once I really looked at the uppers and saw the diamond (snake like pattern), and the 3D, and the cushion around the ankle I crossed the fence and now I am on board.  Don't get me wrong my hoop game is nice, but I'm not really feelin the straps for playin ball.  Oh yeah did I read somewhere that there is a zoom/lunar mix or is that two different insoles that come with these?  Peace.

^^^ Kobeoverbron the last 3 LeBrons have came out with a lot of firsts for the basketball industry....

LeBron 7 was the first bball shoe to have a bball specific 360 unit (skinner, toe to heel, outrigger, rounded heel, and has 80% more air in it compared to the old 360 units)....

LeBron 8 V2 was the first BASKETBALL shoe to be complete flywire 2.0 on the upper (the askino boot was the first shoe period)...

LeBron 8 V3 was the first bball shoe to have a bball specific 180 unit aka porkchop bag in the heel ( skinner, rounded heel, shaped in the shape of a porkchop but still kept u evenly stable)

LeBron 9 is the first bball shoe to use hyperfuse 3.0 (fuse tech combined with flywire together)... First bball shoe to incorporate Nike combat padding in the shoe.....

... My point is the Kobe line is different then the LeBron line... Kobe is older and on his way out the leauge very soon so as far as his footwear he knows exactly what he wants in a shoe... We seen that wen he went from the Kobe 4 lunar and zoom setup to just a zoom setup up in the 5, 6, and 7.... Only firsts Kobe got in his line at the time of their release was lowest cut bball shoe... Lightest bball shoe with the 4 and 5, polyurethane foam islands on the 6... And now with the 7 is the changable bootie and floating heel clip in the bball category (lunareclipe had it first but its a runner)

I say at the end of the day LeBron > Kobe innovations...

But Kobe > LeBron on what works best on the court...

Moral of the story.... If it ain't broke... Don't fix it

^^^ Kobeoverbron the last 3 LeBrons have came out with a lot of firsts for the basketball industry....

LeBron 7 was the first bball shoe to have a bball specific 360 unit (skinner, toe to heel, outrigger, rounded heel, and has 80% more air in it compared to the old 360 units)....

LeBron 8 V2 was the first BASKETBALL shoe to be complete flywire 2.0 on the upper (the askino boot was the first shoe period)...

LeBron 8 V3 was the first bball shoe to have a bball specific 180 unit aka porkchop bag in the heel ( skinner, rounded heel, shaped in the shape of a porkchop but still kept u evenly stable)

LeBron 9 is the first bball shoe to use hyperfuse 3.0 (fuse tech combined with flywire together)... First bball shoe to incorporate Nike combat padding in the shoe.....

... My point is the Kobe line is different then the LeBron line... Kobe is older and on his way out the leauge very soon so as far as his footwear he knows exactly what he wants in a shoe... We seen that wen he went from the Kobe 4 lunar and zoom setup to just a zoom setup up in the 5, 6, and 7.... Only firsts Kobe got in his line at the time of their release was lowest cut bball shoe... Lightest bball shoe with the 4 and 5, polyurethane foam islands on the 6... And now with the 7 is the changable bootie and floating heel clip in the bball category (lunareclipe had it first but its a runner)

I say at the end of the day LeBron > Kobe innovations...

But Kobe > LeBron on what works best on the court...

Moral of the story.... If it ain't broke... Don't fix it

With out bootie looks good do far

Dia pattern is smooth

Still like the heel @ the mid-sole, looks exhaust like on a charger

With out bootie looks good do far

Dia pattern is smooth

Still like the heel @ the mid-sole, looks exhaust like on a charger

Back
Top Bottom