OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

SWSH wrote:
anyway... so, the black/grey pair is also a supreme? does the play strong/play fast insoles define the SUPREMES and not the bootie itself?

nerd.gif

I suspect we haven't seen the supremes yet and the general release version has two variations: 1) play strong and 2) play fast.  Although I don't understand why they didn't match two different insoles in one shoe (like the AJ2011). 

But if the play strong version is indeed the supreme version, then the consumer is paying $40 more for a built-in ankle brace

SWSH wrote:
anyway... so, the black/grey pair is also a supreme? does the play strong/play fast insoles define the SUPREMES and not the bootie itself?

nerd.gif

I suspect we haven't seen the supremes yet and the general release version has two variations: 1) play strong and 2) play fast.  Although I don't understand why they didn't match two different insoles in one shoe (like the AJ2011). 

But if the play strong version is indeed the supreme version, then the consumer is paying $40 more for a built-in ankle brace

SWSH wrote:

nerd.gif

random question but when was that picture of kobe watching manny practice taken? is that recent???

random question but when was that picture of kobe watching manny practice taken? is that recent???

Back
Top Bottom