OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

jayzrdead wrote:
maybe i can get some love

2n6td21.jpg
Red swoosh and maybe red sig and this would be yummy....(can't believe I'm saying this)

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

jayzrdead wrote:
maybe i can get some love

2n6td21.jpg
Red swoosh and maybe red sig and this would be yummy....(can't believe I'm saying this)

I have the worst photoshop skill set in the world so please forgive me. I'm so pumped to see the Xmas colorway
that I tried (and failed) to interpret the info we had on them...
nikezoomkobeviisupreme1.jpg

I have the worst photoshop skill set in the world so please forgive me. I'm so pumped to see the Xmas colorway

I like the separation of the white from the purple. If nike does that with the colorways then we'll be in for a treat.

I like the separation of the white from the purple. If nike does that with the colorways then we'll be in for a treat.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I completely agree with you....you have the worst photoshop skill set in the world!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I completely agree with you....you have the worst photoshop skill set in the world!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's cold.....
on a side note, will Adrian, I mean A***** have a chance to redeem himself so he can get off your sig?.... #justsayin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's cold.....
on a side note, will Adrian, I mean A***** have a chance to redeem himself so he can get off your sig?.... #justsayin

Originally Posted by DFABIX

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's cold.....
ROFL...he wont play me for anything anymore. I actually forgot all about the sig....guess I could pull it off now.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's cold.....
ROFL...he wont play me for anything anymore. I actually forgot all about the sig....guess I could pull it off now.

haha. sorry for providing the worst PS on NT. but I just wanted to share
the color blocking I had in mind. I'm sure they'll release something mindblowing.

haha. sorry for providing the worst PS on NT. but I just wanted to share
the color blocking I had in mind. I'm sure they'll release something mindblowing.

^ That PS by kobeoverbron would make an ill "chaos" cw. Although I'd probably prefer the white be some sort of grey color (charcoal??).

Back
Top Bottom