OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think you got it backwards. The VII and the V has more casual appeal than the VI imo. The scales weren't casual friendly to the average joe imo. That's why the sales were lackluster along the way. I can see those ppl getting these(regular version since it has more casual appeal) because they are scaled(no pun) down versions of the VI. Maybe not at these price points but when they go on sale or hit outlets. That just my opinion.
+1 to all this. I know a number of people who loved the Vs and passed on the VIs simply because they thought the scales were too funky. I think the simpler design on the lines/diamonds on the VIIs are a lot easier to swallow for the average consumer/sneakerhead. Obviously looks are subjective, but unless you're a big Kobe fan or sneakerhead, I think scales are a tougher sell. 

I think you got it backwards. The VII and the V has more casual appeal than the VI imo. The scales weren't casual friendly to the average joe imo. That's why the sales were lackluster along the way. I can see those ppl getting these(regular version since it has more casual appeal) because they are scaled(no pun) down versions of the VI. Maybe not at these price points but when they go on sale or hit outlets. That just my opinion.
+1 to all this. I know a number of people who loved the Vs and passed on the VIs simply because they thought the scales were too funky. I think the simpler design on the lines/diamonds on the VIIs are a lot easier to swallow for the average consumer/sneakerhead. Obviously looks are subjective, but unless you're a big Kobe fan or sneakerhead, I think scales are a tougher sell. 

2881606fc73a8a55ff2437016c9604b9e27a3ea8_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Wayne141

That's exactly why I don't have any pairs of the 6s, and I have a total of five pairs between the 4s and 5s. I didn't like the scales at all. The only pairs I liked were the Grinchs and the Rices, because I liked how it really looked like a snake with the green. But even then though, I still wouldn't cop.

That's exactly why I don't have any pairs of the 6s, and I have a total of five pairs between the 4s and 5s. I didn't like the scales at all. The only pairs I liked were the Grinchs and the Rices, because I liked how it really looked like a snake with the green. But even then though, I still wouldn't cop.

black/volt is dope
eek.gif
A volt swoosh would be
pimp.gif
. The color blocking possibilities are gonna be better than the VI. *crosses fingers*

black/volt is dope
eek.gif
A volt swoosh would be
pimp.gif
. The color blocking possibilities are gonna be better than the VI. *crosses fingers*

black/volt is dope
eek.gif
A volt swoosh would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

jayzrdead wrote:
maybe i can get some love

2n6td21.jpg
Red swoosh and maybe red sig and this would be yummy....(can't believe I'm saying this)

Back
Top Bottom