OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

The predator pack is really really nice. Hope the xmas pair will surface soon,seems like nike focused on bron and kd so much, good for us kobe heads out there.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Saw the black/maize zk7's in person today! I love them! I'm coppin for sure on the 22nd. They are NICE in person and the details are sick. Its funny we go thru the same crap every year on this board. Everyone hates on the shoe at first then see some actual pics or on kobe's feet or in person; then go crazy over them. tisk tisk

Are they already shipping to footlockers? If so I may stop by my local FL and check em out.maize as well!! From what I saw from the pix, I can't wait!!! And you have a valid point, and I said the same thing when I saw the first prototypes..most of the guys on here was rantin' & raving about how the shoes are the ugliest ever and that "Nike dnt know what they are doin! But I beg to differ....these shoes are hot!!!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Saw the black/maize zk7's in person today! I love them! I'm coppin for sure on the 22nd. They are NICE in person and the details are sick. Its funny we go thru the same crap every year on this board. Everyone hates on the shoe at first then see some actual pics or on kobe's feet or in person; then go crazy over them. tisk tisk

Are they already shipping to footlockers? If so I may stop by my local FL and check em out.maize as well!! From what I saw from the pix, I can't wait!!! And you have a valid point, and I said the same thing when I saw the first prototypes..most of the guys on here was rantin' & raving about how the shoes are the ugliest ever and that "Nike dnt know what they are doin! But I beg to differ....these shoes are hot!!!

Yeah I saw the black maize today too, pretty nice in person. Not a cop for me not to thrilled with the lateral side of the shoe but they look super comfy and I like the more ankle height in the back. All in all my opinion hasnt changed, I like them but probably will hold out for the more appealing colors for my taste. So far the dukes are major radar material. This shoe is going to do very well imo.

Yeah I saw the black maize today too, pretty nice in person. Not a cop for me not to thrilled with the lateral side of the shoe but they look super comfy and I like the more ankle height in the back. All in all my opinion hasnt changed, I like them but probably will hold out for the more appealing colors for my taste. So far the dukes are major radar material. This shoe is going to do very well imo.

black and maize looks beautiful, hopefully our store received our shipment. can't wait to see them in person

black and maize looks beautiful, hopefully our store received our shipment. can't wait to see them in person

my choices so far....

1)shark
2)wolf
3)posion dart frog(s) - yes, w/o pics....lol
4)del sol - always a good cw
5) xmas

my choices so far....

1)shark
2)wolf
3)posion dart frog(s) - yes, w/o pics....lol
4)del sol - always a good cw
5) xmas

I'm hoping to spot them out about in Seoul soon. I need to see them in person
nerd.gif
. Those prices are not going to translate very well out here though.
frown.gif

I'm hoping to spot them out about in Seoul soon. I need to see them in person
nerd.gif
. Those prices are not going to translate very well out here though.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom