OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Now back to the kicks.  I forgot to mention the strap is very flexible and soft, not to restricting like it looks in the pictures.  As well the extra set of insoles are mostly black.  From what I saw the yellow looks more like the Zoom Kobe 1 (81 pt game yellow), almost dare say this shoe is like a low cut version of the ZK1.  The yellow supreme strap is about the height of ankle socks maybe just a little higher.  Crazy comfort and cushion in regards to the whole shoe.  Peace.

Now back to the kicks.  I forgot to mention the strap is very flexible and soft, not to restricting like it looks in the pictures.  As well the extra set of insoles are mostly black.  From what I saw the yellow looks more like the Zoom Kobe 1 (81 pt game yellow), almost dare say this shoe is like a low cut version of the ZK1.  The yellow supreme strap is about the height of ankle socks maybe just a little higher.  Crazy comfort and cushion in regards to the whole shoe.  Peace.

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

There's no way I'm paying $180 for a pair of basketball sneakers, Kobe endorsed or not. Nike is getting really out of hand with their price increases and stupid gimmicks (ie rare colorways, removable insole, supreme material, etc).

It seems like the worse the economy gets, the higher Nike sells their shoes. I've purchased ALL of Kobe's line in the past but it has to stop somewhere.

Another note: the yellow color on the black/yellow version looks cheap as hell . They should have with a darker del-sol yellow color instead of the bright tour yellow. IMO. 

Blame it on reseller prices and ppl that buy from them. The blame doesn't fall entirely on them but it is part of the problem. If they could get away with that then it should be no different for Nike to do it, at least they are giving us more for the increase. They got to take advantage somewhere. I feel the 180 tag is high but you get fresh ideas pumped into the Kobe line. If you're not paying $180, Nike gives you an option for a $140 version at least so they are not going overboard with pricing.

The problem with the sleeve is not the yellow that makes it cheap, but generic, plain, boring etc.. A black stripe running down the tongue or a triangle around the Shozoku logo would make it more appealing imo.

There's no way I'm paying $180 for a pair of basketball sneakers, Kobe endorsed or not. Nike is getting really out of hand with their price increases and stupid gimmicks (ie rare colorways, removable insole, supreme material, etc).

It seems like the worse the economy gets, the higher Nike sells their shoes. I've purchased ALL of Kobe's line in the past but it has to stop somewhere.

Another note: the yellow color on the black/yellow version looks cheap as hell . They should have with a darker del-sol yellow color instead of the bright tour yellow. IMO. 

Blame it on reseller prices and ppl that buy from them. The blame doesn't fall entirely on them but it is part of the problem. If they could get away with that then it should be no different for Nike to do it, at least they are giving us more for the increase. They got to take advantage somewhere. I feel the 180 tag is high but you get fresh ideas pumped into the Kobe line. If you're not paying $180, Nike gives you an option for a $140 version at least so they are not going overboard with pricing.

The problem with the sleeve is not the yellow that makes it cheap, but generic, plain, boring etc.. A black stripe running down the tongue or a triangle around the Shozoku logo would make it more appealing imo.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

As I've stated there will be a Xmas color way, it is based off the chaos color ways we've had previously, from the pair I saw no white though

If these exist, how are there no pics of them? Nike keeping lips tight, like Apple now?

I'll believe it when I see it.

As I've stated there will be a Xmas color way, it is based off the chaos color ways we've had previously, from the pair I saw no white though

If these exist, how are there no pics of them? Nike keeping lips tight, like Apple now?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nike-black-history-month-2012-line-up.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2011/12/06/nike-black-history-month-2012-line-up/

Back
Top Bottom