OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nike-black-history-month-2012-line-up.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2011/12/06/nike-black-history-month-2012-line-up/

is it just me or do the silhouettes of the ZK7s look almost identical to the KDIVs?

is it just me or do the silhouettes of the ZK7s look almost identical to the KDIVs?

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by DNeou20

As I've stated there will be a Xmas color way, it is based off the chaos color ways we've had previously, from the pair I saw no white though

If these exist, how are there no pics of them? Nike keeping lips tight, like Apple now?

I'll believe it when I see it.
what's wrong with them keeping them locked up? u can believe me or not, but the picture i received were straight from my ties at the nike campus.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by DNeou20

As I've stated there will be a Xmas color way, it is based off the chaos color ways we've had previously, from the pair I saw no white though

If these exist, how are there no pics of them? Nike keeping lips tight, like Apple now?

I'll believe it when I see it.
what's wrong with them keeping them locked up? u can believe me or not, but the picture i received were straight from my ties at the nike campus.

Originally Posted by AZP

The KD line, since the KD3s, has been about the Kobe DNA. Sleek and light... And plasticky. They're just a cheaper route to go wit, if you just want half mocked Kobes. And I own the all the KD sigs, btw.

Originally Posted by AZP

The KD line, since the KD3s, has been about the Kobe DNA. Sleek and light... And plasticky. They're just a cheaper route to go wit, if you just want half mocked Kobes. And I own the all the KD sigs, btw.

Back
Top Bottom