OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

It's good i coped my pair from NDC because Eastbay gonna be a nightmare
Probably they gonna crash again.

It's good i coped my pair from NDC because Eastbay gonna be a nightmare
Probably they gonna crash again.

I'm sure Kobe likes the sleeve since he's used them in practice more than once with the sleeve.

He probably prefers the play fast because of how much tape he uses as it is. Not to mention he's used to Zoom for the most part.

The shoes look great. Kobe is playing well and there are a few Lakers wearing them as well.

I'm sure Kobe likes the sleeve since he's used them in practice more than once with the sleeve.

He probably prefers the play fast because of how much tape he uses as it is. Not to mention he's used to Zoom for the most part.

The shoes look great. Kobe is playing well and there are a few Lakers wearing them as well.

haven't seen anyone courtside with them on, thought they were handing them out again? or am i blind?

haven't seen anyone courtside with them on, thought they were handing them out again? or am i blind?

Cant wait to see how the perform
2889fz8.jpg

I passed by my local HOH about an hour ago and thank gawd nobody was out there yet. I'm still debating whether to go check again at 10PM or midnight.
nerd.gif

I really hope I get these.
frown.gif

I passed by my local HOH about an hour ago and thank gawd nobody was out there yet. I'm still debating whether to go check again at 10PM or midnight.
nerd.gif

I really hope I get these.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

saw a few dudes wearing them at the start of the fourth quarter..

Originally Posted by jst628

saw a few dudes wearing them at the start of the fourth quarter..

Back
Top Bottom