OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

yup cheetahs and lebron 9 are all gone
frown.gif
 i really hate eastbay when it comes to limited releases
mad.gif

Eastbay sucks now with the timer and their phone wait is random people picking up phone calls not in the order it was received. Truly impossible to get anything from them any more. They need to change up their computer check out system. At least in the past you would have some sort of chance. When you get into this online waiting room, you should be able to have your pair secure until you check out and not have it sell out with you trying to add another size. Just plain dumb.

got thru with eastbay over the phone at 11 07 central and the rep locked down my kobes and lebrons, it took a while to check out because they were having problems with their credit card system but the rep assured me that my pairs were safe. transaction was complete around 11 15 central and i got my order confirmation soon after. also got free shipping and no tax. i also had both shoes in my cart online and i had a 54 minute wait, of course both pairs sold out online before my wait was up but luckily i got my pairs over the phone!

Good luck with waiting in line. After the Concord fiasco, I will NEVER do that again. I know that was an extreme case, but to me, it isn't worth it.

thank you at least there is some hope i could getem livin in south texas sux we never get anythin good

Back
Top Bottom