OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Heading to my house of hoops at 7am, get to use my employee discount for these and the LeBrons still debating on the amares and kd's

Heading to my house of hoops at 7am, get to use my employee discount for these and the LeBrons still debating on the amares and kd's

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

So is a fast computer or fast internet better for these kind of releases?
doesn't really matter imo, with Eastbay it's just the luck of the draw 
ohwell.gif

Welp, looks like theres no other way to cop these online other than resellers...Money saved I guess, really wish I was able to get a pair though :/

Welp, looks like theres no other way to cop these online other than resellers...Money saved I guess, really wish I was able to get a pair though :/

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

ohwell.gif

I see, never have any luck on their timed releases with a slow computer with fast internet, aha..

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

ohwell.gif

I see, never have any luck on their timed releases with a slow computer with fast internet, aha..

Originally Posted by waverder

Snag my Sz 9 on Eastbay. 1min wait check out time. Congrats to those who got lucky. On to the next shoe

haha nice came up, randy! im about to make the trip out in a few hours. wish me luck!

Originally Posted by waverder

Snag my Sz 9 on Eastbay. 1min wait check out time. Congrats to those who got lucky. On to the next shoe

haha nice came up, randy! im about to make the trip out in a few hours. wish me luck!

these really pop in person. Glad the on feet pics changed my mind about
casual appeal. they're just insane. the term is INSANE.

these really pop in person. Glad the on feet pics changed my mind about
casual appeal. they're just insane. the term is INSANE.

Back
Top Bottom