OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Those two pairs up there are ugly. Only color I like so far are the sharks. Not complaining though cause it saves me money.

Those two pairs up there are ugly. Only color I like so far are the sharks. Not complaining though cause it saves me money.

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

Not feeling this colorway at all.

I'm lowkey salty towards those that just waited a few hours or none at all, because I had to camp out for 11 hours.
laugh.gif
I'm just glad I got my pair, though. They're indeed way better in person. I can't decide whether to wear them with the "play strongs" or "play fasts".
And I also believe that the KD's were produced the least, because I was 8th in line and only one person in front of me got a 10 in the KD's. I asked for a 10, but I had to get a 9.5 in them. My friend showed up around 6AM and he was towards the end of the line, but still managed to get his LeBrons and said there were still some Kobes left.

Were there any NT'ers at HOH Northline?
nerd.gif
And how was the HOH Galleria release? Unorganized as usual, I bet.

I'm lowkey salty towards those that just waited a few hours or none at all, because I had to camp out for 11 hours.
laugh.gif
I'm just glad I got my pair, though. They're indeed way better in person. I can't decide whether to wear them with the "play strongs" or "play fasts".
And I also believe that the KD's were produced the least, because I was 8th in line and only one person in front of me got a 10 in the KD's. I asked for a 10, but I had to get a 9.5 in them. My friend showed up around 6AM and he was towards the end of the line, but still managed to get his LeBrons and said there were still some Kobes left.

Were there any NT'ers at HOH Northline?
nerd.gif
And how was the HOH Galleria release? Unorganized as usual, I bet.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by garylok11

Thanks ppl.

Wow, the color is so true. Ima borrow your PICs to sell my pair. 
tongue.gif

What lens is that, NWT? I bought the T2i because of you. 

It's a canon 15mm, fisheye lens.

damn brah, nice pics. I was able to get a 9.5 in houston, but besides that, what mode are you using on the t2i? As of now, all i have is the lens kit 18/55 but I've just been reading around online and just trying to learn on my own.
Any tips or forums/guides you read up on? It's my first DSLR, but man, those pictures you took, the colors are so crisp.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Thanks ppl.

Wow, the color is so true. Ima borrow your PICs to sell my pair. 
tongue.gif

What lens is that, NWT? I bought the T2i because of you. 

It's a canon 15mm, fisheye lens.

damn brah, nice pics. I was able to get a 9.5 in houston, but besides that, what mode are you using on the t2i? As of now, all i have is the lens kit 18/55 but I've just been reading around online and just trying to learn on my own.
Any tips or forums/guides you read up on? It's my first DSLR, but man, those pictures you took, the colors are so crisp.

I can't wait to post my pics once I get it from Eastbay and KB24.com. I have a Nikon D5100 with Prime 35 1:1.8G Lens (cheap but good shots)

I can't wait to post my pics once I get it from Eastbay and KB24.com. I have a Nikon D5100 with Prime 35 1:1.8G Lens (cheap but good shots)

Nermindee, thanks for my new wallpaper!
damn nice shots fam!

been breaking necks all day with these. can't wait to
hit the courts...

I'm loving the "SYSTEM" man. These are gonna be trouble and brings me back to how the V's were to me but almost a combination of all 3 (IV, V, VI) combined. Can any one tell me if they had to size back down true to size on these? I liked how in the past I was able to have one lace hole open but with these in my sz 11s I have to tie all the way to the last lace hole. I need to try on a 10.5 which is my true size but with Kobe/LBJ/KD I wear 11.At the Kings/Lakers game tonight where Kobe was playing with the STRONG DEL SOL's.http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSCN2525.jpghttp://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSCN2524.jpghttp://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSCN2576.jpg

Nermindee, thanks for my new wallpaper!
damn nice shots fam!

been breaking necks all day with these. can't wait to
hit the courts...

I'm loving the "SYSTEM" man. These are gonna be trouble and brings me back to how the V's were to me but almost a combination of all 3 (IV, V, VI) combined. Can any one tell me if they had to size back down true to size on these? I liked how in the past I was able to have one lace hole open but with these in my sz 11s I have to tie all the way to the last lace hole. I need to try on a 10.5 which is my true size but with Kobe/LBJ/KD I wear 11.At the Kings/Lakers game tonight where Kobe was playing with the STRONG DEL SOL's.http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSCN2525.jpghttp://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSCN2524.jpghttp://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Raydio5/Shoes/?action=view&current=DSCN2576.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

lmao miko. glad to see you got ur pair brutha
yeah me too! The on feet pics completely changed my mind. I'm really happy with one pair tho,
don't have the money to "ice" a pair. been crazy! you coppin bro?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

lmao miko. glad to see you got ur pair brutha
yeah me too! The on feet pics completely changed my mind. I'm really happy with one pair tho,
don't have the money to "ice" a pair. been crazy! you coppin bro?

Originally Posted by SWSH

anybody who also got their left play fast insole's forefoot zoom bag bloated?
1EGhq.jpg
that's normal bro. the one pair I got had that same thing. it has something to do with the zoom bag
and the insole not really glued properly. shouldn't be a problem though...
hope that helped!

Back
Top Bottom