OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by SWSH

anybody who also got their left play fast insole's forefoot zoom bag bloated?
1EGhq.jpg
that's normal bro. the one pair I got had that same thing. it has something to do with the zoom bag
and the insole not really glued properly. shouldn't be a problem though...
hope that helped!

hah recent pictures made them more appealing, and i actually was on ndc when they dropped had both the kobe and lbj (yes smh) in my cart but i decided to pass.... i grabbed concords the night before and just didn't want to drop another 180 esp when i was going to end up flipping them probably so decided to leave that 10 to whoever wanted their pair.... i actually right now am not a fan of the model, but i MAY end up getting the del sols on mad discount just to hoop in, esp in the play strongs to help my knees out but who knows i've been stuck playing in UA and Adi

hah recent pictures made them more appealing, and i actually was on ndc when they dropped had both the kobe and lbj (yes smh) in my cart but i decided to pass.... i grabbed concords the night before and just didn't want to drop another 180 esp when i was going to end up flipping them probably so decided to leave that 10 to whoever wanted their pair.... i actually right now am not a fan of the model, but i MAY end up getting the del sols on mad discount just to hoop in, esp in the play strongs to help my knees out but who knows i've been stuck playing in UA and Adi

del sols look better with the play fast tongue... IMO

play strong midsole is so soft. wearing mine right now and
the lunarlon tech is really really nice on feet. like buttered pillows.

and the lockdown is better than the zk6. not sure yet if
on par with the zk5. but it's a beast!

del sols look better with the play fast tongue... IMO

play strong midsole is so soft. wearing mine right now and
the lunarlon tech is really really nice on feet. like buttered pillows.

and the lockdown is better than the zk6. not sure yet if
on par with the zk5. but it's a beast!

oh yeah, without a doubt they look better with the playfast, i think the model itself looks better with playfast....
but i'm going to need that softness to take away from impact on both of my bad knees (2 meniscus repair surgeries in 4 years)
but once again.... who knows it'll be a game time decision hah

oh yeah, without a doubt they look better with the playfast, i think the model itself looks better with playfast....
but i'm going to need that softness to take away from impact on both of my bad knees (2 meniscus repair surgeries in 4 years)
but once again.... who knows it'll be a game time decision hah

@kobeoverbron
that's a relief, thanks! 1st time ever to lined up for a pair yesterday (lucky i got my pair), crazy coz people lined up only for Kobes and not giving a damn about them Christmas 9's. 
laugh.gif

@kobeoverbron
that's a relief, thanks! 1st time ever to lined up for a pair yesterday (lucky i got my pair), crazy coz people lined up only for Kobes and not giving a damn about them Christmas 9's. 
laugh.gif

feeling both the year of the dragon and that possible pdf really like the all black and the mint hints, gonna tuff it out and wait for the del sol price drop but i want them bad!

feeling both the year of the dragon and that possible pdf really like the all black and the mint hints, gonna tuff it out and wait for the del sol price drop but i want them bad!

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

Those Poison Dart Frigs look great especially with the Glow in the Dark features.

Can anybody compare the VIIs to IVs? In terms of support and lockdown

courtesy of KB24

Those Poison Dart Frigs look great especially with the Glow in the Dark features.

Can anybody compare the VIIs to IVs? In terms of support and lockdown

patiently waiting for the elites...
pimp.gif

might not grab a $140 pair this year...

did I mention the Lunarlon is butter? They're butter.

patiently waiting for the elites...
pimp.gif

might not grab a $140 pair this year...

did I mention the Lunarlon is butter? They're butter.

Originally Posted by DAR228

courtesy of KB24

Not feeling this colorway at all.
Looks like the Poison Dart Frog. Wonder what the one with the hologram swoosh is..
eek.gif
They look like they have a similar cw to the OC VI's

Originally Posted by DAR228

courtesy of KB24

Not feeling this colorway at all.
Looks like the Poison Dart Frog. Wonder what the one with the hologram swoosh is..
eek.gif
They look like they have a similar cw to the OC VI's

How can they make a all star shoe if kobe hasnt even been selected for all star game? Is the all star system rigged?
30t6p3b.gif

How can they make a all star shoe if kobe hasnt even been selected for all star game? Is the all star system rigged?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom