OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Kobe's hand is swollen because his wrist is taped so tightly, how is that not obvious?

nah it's the non-fda approved drug that's causing the swelling. If that is helping him win games, that drug should be illegal lol

new Kobe shirts up on ndc

nah it's the non-fda approved drug that's causing the swelling. If that is helping him win games, that drug should be illegal lol

I did not think anything could top the zkv, but after putting these on, I can say that these are the most comfortable basketball shoe I ever had.

I did not think anything could top the zkv, but after putting these on, I can say that these are the most comfortable basketball shoe I ever had.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It was a non-FDA approved procedure.

I want that Kobe jacket that he was wearing on an interview on tnt.  It was during the beat down against the knicks.  It was a purple/concord varsity jacket with a white sheath logo.  Obviously it's not for sale yet.

I want that Kobe jacket that he was wearing on an interview on tnt.  It was during the beat down against the knicks.  It was a purple/concord varsity jacket with a white sheath logo.  Obviously it's not for sale yet.

Originally Posted by never wear them

And if I'm not mistaken, isn't the term Inline used to refer to the home team's uniform color?

Someone explained it on KB24 a while back.

Not super positive, but I think that's what Nike uses to refer for their GR shoes.

Originally Posted by never wear them

And if I'm not mistaken, isn't the term Inline used to refer to the home team's uniform color?

Someone explained it on KB24 a while back.

Not super positive, but I think that's what Nike uses to refer for their GR shoes.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Was it one of these two? http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-437462/pgid-437460

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Was it one of these two? http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-437462/pgid-437460

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

oh it wasn't a procedure involving a drug...okay...hope it doesn't cause damage to his wrist somewhere down the road.

I like that wolf grey and orange jacket he wore in the vid with Eric Avar.

I think it was this one but wolf grey shell and orange piping
Kobe-Mamba-Six-Knit-Mens-Basketball-Jacket-439193_010_A.jpg

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

oh it wasn't a procedure involving a drug...okay...hope it doesn't cause damage to his wrist somewhere down the road.

I like that wolf grey and orange jacket he wore in the vid with Eric Avar.

I think it was this one but wolf grey shell and orange piping
Kobe-Mamba-Six-Knit-Mens-Basketball-Jacket-439193_010_A.jpg

So a certain well known member here was at the Lakers christmas game, I tried getting those socks to match my Cheetah. Socks sold out (10 min after the game was over) dude walks up to me outside Nike Vault and says, "U looking for the socks?"
me: yeah
Nter: How much you want to pay
me:bro how much u looking to get?
Nter:$75 bucks
me: nah man ill try on ebay
Nter:you wont find these any cheaper

Yeah this is exactly y people dont look out for each other.

So a certain well known member here was at the Lakers christmas game, I tried getting those socks to match my Cheetah. Socks sold out (10 min after the game was over) dude walks up to me outside Nike Vault and says, "U looking for the socks?"

Originally Posted by yungone350

could have empathized with u until i checked your sig
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

could have empathized with u until i checked your sig
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom