OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Zyzz

so we are calling these inlines or concords?
laugh.gif

anyways cant wait to get them

Inlines

They've been called that since the IVs
no...they were called the concords for the VI's.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Zyzz

so we are calling these inlines or concords?
laugh.gif

anyways cant wait to get them

Inlines

They've been called that since the IVs
no...they were called the concords for the VI's.

tongue.gif
hey thats y at the end i said nobody helps around here. actually theres a couple Nters i will help here because they have helped me before. I rock a size 13 so if ur a 13 and i have it then its urs at cost. all those with exeption of the XI are mine, need to swap those for my size. although i can see how that looks haha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ppl are calling the 1st GR pair del sols tho. & there is no del sol on the shoe.

grin.gif
I noticed that when I read the color description on my brothers box the other day. Ha ha.

the first GR, black/yellow or black/maize or whatever color it is, personally don't like the silver color surrounding on the heel... make the shoes looked worse.
If that part with some other colors, maybe the shoes can be looked better.
But the interesting print on shoes upper, only black colorway shows, white colorway don't see the difference.

Originally Posted by yankee1

I did not think anything could top the zkv, but after putting these on, I can say that these are the most comfortable basketball shoe I ever had.

i thought i m gonna pass on the VIIs cuz the price is too outrageous on me.
But after reading your comment, I think i m buying one.

Vs were the best nike kobes, IMO.

Now, I gotta try on the VIIs to judge.

Spent entirely too much time w the "other" Concord release, that I actually missed the RD of these. But I was able to win a pair of the Cheetah's today on eBay for $210 ($240 after shipping). Not too bad, I think.

Spent entirely too much time w the "other" Concord release, that I actually missed the RD of these. But I was able to win a pair of the Cheetah's today on eBay for $210 ($240 after shipping). Not too bad, I think.

Sharks would be even doper with speckles on the midsole. Maybe red for blood splatter

Sharks would be even doper with speckles on the midsole. Maybe red for blood splatter

Back
Top Bottom