Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

BNzcn9DCAAAINyy.jpg

:wow: :x

Must .....have...

Hey wanted to know for the people that got the denim revis from eastbay i heard they were on backorder how long did it take for eastbay to ship out shoes from release date to you guys

Told my boy to buy Volts, look what this dumb **** did to them... SMH. BOO THIS MAN

On a side note, got another pair of pro bowls coming in... Couldn't pass it up.

Last edited:
Told my boy to buy Volts, look what this dumb **** did to them... SMH. BOO THIS MAN

On a side note, got another pair of pro bowls coming in... Couldn't pass it up.
I've been wondering how this would look... It's not good

Zoom Revis 1 (Big Apple, Volt, Bright Crimson, and All Black) now 99.97 in NDC.

FSR on Volts!

Hmmm.. Volts for a buck.. might have to hit up my boy for his swoosh on this one lol.
Already bought like 5 pair of shoes in the last week....smh. Gotta chill

copped the denims for resell, can't wait to see em in person after missing out on them on RD.

looking foward to the snakeskins and camos, hopefully they aren't ridiculously limited like the denims.

Last edited:
Two pairs of Volts copped. Cannot beat a trainer having Full-length Zoom. Nike rarely ever does that anymore.

Hey wanted to know for the people that got the denim revis from eastbay i heard they were on backorder how long did it take for eastbay to ship out shoes from release date to you guys

Yes they were backorder and it took 5 days after order to ship

For 224 pairs there are a **** ton visible on IG and NT.

I'm not crazy about the Denims.

Those snakeskin joints are so dope, I would pay $500 for a pair all day. The detail on the is incredible.

Got an offer to buy a 9.5 snakeskin.

My dude told me there is 35 pairs total, looks like friends and family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom