Official Nissan/Infiniti Thread.

I hate supercars, but last week at LB grand prix I saw a GTR, and I have a new goal in life............ TO KILL SPUTNIK and take his car

Originally Posted by isitsafe

I hate supercars, but last week at LB grand prix I saw a GTR, and I have a new goal in life............ TO KILL SPUTNIK and take his car

The hate is strong with this one...

update my car: new front lip.

244tr4i.jpg

19nrlg.jpg

Only Nissan Im after right now, by summer I will have one.
Thanks to MMN & Seeko for puttin me on.

25896790068_large.jpg

25896790050_large.jpg

25896790066_large.jpg

this is prolly gonna be my next car... as soon as i get the mdx paid off i should be good... even though i can afford 2 car payments i dont want to.
this one just looks so sick to me
27625560003_large.jpg

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Anyone else like the older generation m45?
2003infinitim45.jpg

I WANT!
pimp.gif
I've always loved this car.

that 3.5 Altima posted above is the best looking one they ever put out too.

Here is my 2010 Max. At one time I was thinking about a 2010 M3 (Department of Defense discount for a base model M3 comes out to $49K, have to order it while in Iraq/Afghanistan), but I am starting a family so I needed a bigger car, but still somewhat fast and sporty looking. The Maxima with the Sport package was my answer.

28a8hmh.jpg

2qxvurb.jpg

29xj0ud.jpg

In the market for a new car, been looking at 07-08 G35 sedan and 07-08 Acura TL...any recommendations between the two??

@elderwatsondiggs even though I'm a fan of the new Maxima, Nissan hit a home run with that design.  An e90 M3 for 49K is a deal and a half, a price I wouldn't have passed up.

@eplaya06 I crossed shopping both the 08 TL and the 08 G35, and I went with the G35.  And if you don't mind waiting, I'm putting my G on the market during the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom