Official Nissan/Infiniti Thread.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 Hats off to you man, followed your thread for a while on nico. Wish I could do all that to my car.

thanks
smile.gif

it's a b**** though let me tell you
laugh.gif

what up! thats too much work, its still going to get dirty lol

what's up man? yeah it's a lot of work, i might actually be done with it this year haha... i will be trying my hardest not to let it get dirty
wink.gif

how durable are infiniti engines? specifically g35...ive seen a couple w/ 90k miles and want to know if thats too much
thanks

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

how durable are infiniti engines? specifically g35...ive seen a couple w/ 90k miles and want to know if thats too much
thanks
Yea it is, and you're gonna regret spending on something with that much mileage

Ummm the VQ35 engine that is in the G35, the 350Z, most of the other 6 cylinder cars in the Nissan/Infiniti cars are EXCELLENT and DURABLE engines. VQ's are rated to 200k with regularly scheduled maintenance. The VQ has won so many engine awards back to back years for their awesomeness and reliability. You can get 150k easily on these and 200k is not a stretch. Only thing you MAY have to get done over 150k is the timing belt.

Couple more pics of the max. Car is so beautiful and I love drivin it. I woke up last night just to take it for a spin cuz my girl had drove it home over the weekend and I had separation anxiety.Cant wait to add some mods, well really just taillight tint and rims. I might do a few more things to it, but we will see!

The beast
2vajhmw.jpg

LED Tail- Gettin murked on thurs
2po1n9z.jpg

Next to Big Bro

302t3mb.jpg

28201_1439575198543_1507920514_31105427_7319663_n.jpg

I know that green color was %@$%+! ugly haha, but it looked kinda dope in summer.

28201_1439558038114_1507920514_31105291_2614241_n.jpg

carbr.jpg

Here's my whip. Nothing to fancy. Just a 95 Nissan 200sx Se-R. I've been in the nissan game since I was 16. First car was a 98 200sx, and my second/current car is a 95 se-r. Right now I have Intake, header, exhaust and swapped cames from the older Se-r. (older se-r cams make about 5+whp at top range on newer sr20's). Tein Suspension, momo seats, momo wheel, momo pedals. Planning on going the jdm route soon.. a.k.a jdm black housing headlights and jdm lucino grill. I also have a set of super rare Enkei Nt03's that i'm about to slap on real soon. I just gotta paint them darkish gold/bronze color first. Used to have CF hood all panda'd out, but the weather tooks it toll on it
frown.gif

images

Gonna slap these on soon except they're gold, with black extended lugs
pimp.gif

the headlights and hood just bother me...................

minor changes.............which im sure they will eventually do................car will be much better.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

smh.gif
I'm in love with this car.
img0357m.jpg

if they took the hook out the headlights/revamped the headlights and made the hood not that weird wavy look but more smooth itd be the best car for the money imo

I'm not a big fan of the Maximas either. I think people let the lights pull them into the overall design, but I personally think the design is unattractive. The wide body rear is dope, but they need to make the nose poke out a little because the short, sawed off look is not wus up.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm not a big fan of the Maximas either. I think people let the lights pull them into the overall design, but I personally think the design is unattractive. The wide body rear is dope, but they need to make the nose poke out a little because the short, sawed off look is not wus up.

THANK YOU

they def need to work the front

i know people in real life who dont like the new maximas either.

its a love or a hate.

ill take the new maxima over the new acura TL though if it matters.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Is a 06 M35x with 54k miles too much for 22k with a clean car fax ?
Fully Loaded. No
Missing Packages. Yes.

@ATLienSeeko The new gen is a HUGE improvement to the previous bulbous gen.  Its a sleek looking sedan, I can see the appeal.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

smh.gif
I'm in love with this car.
img0357m.jpg
when these first came out i thought it looked weird. 

Now they look pretty good to me. 
pimp.gif
  this one is very clean.  i like.  always take a second look now when i see one on the road. 

Here's what it looks like on the road. I mean it's no Audi or BMW, but really nice in its own right. Dude got his wheels powder coated black. The 19" wheels that come with the Sport edition are some of the nicest wheels that come with the car.

ok so I pretty much know for a fact within the next 2 weeks i will be gettin a '05 G35 coupe

all I wanna do is tint the tail lights (not make them black) and throw some black rims with the THIN red line goin over the very edge of the lip on there (i want the deep dish rims in the rear)

the thing is I know nothing about specs for rims/tires and where to go to get tail light tint

can yall point me in the right direction im not lookin to spend to much?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

all I wanna do is tint the tail lights (not make them black) and throw some black rims with the THIN red line goin over the very edge of the lip on there (i want the deep dish rims in the rear)
Time attack look is so played out

Had a '01 Frontier Crew Cab from 03-09, loved that truck. Never had any problems with it had to get rid of it cause the gas tank was rusting out and could not find a new one.
Looked for another Fronty or a Xterra/Pathfinder couldn't find a anything good. I'll be back with Nissan/Infiniti within the next 2 years though.

Back
Top Bottom